QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!

Start from the beginning

ME: Hm, understandable, I'm even mores for that stupid red haired giant, anyways the third question by kurobara101, "Koyuki-San..... Do you like someone from the GoM or from the Seirin team or anyone romantically?"

KOYUKI: *shakes her head, making her long magenta hair move* romantically? Uh, I don't think so... I never dated anyone nor have thought about going out with anyone so I don't really know. But for sure I love Tet-chan, when I was younger I always said I'll marry him! *hugs Kuroko who sat next to her happily*

ME: awwww, I love how close you two are! The next question is from Dying_of_Laughter, "What do you like in a woman?"

EVERYONE: *curiously looks at the silent male*

TETSUYA: I like it when a girl is good with children, and someone who can cook because I'm not really good at that...

ME: That was pretty simple.... Ah, oh! This next question is from a good friend of mine! Seirin_Shadow11, "Oi, Koyuki, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

KOYUKI: *eyes brightens* Well, a tub of ice cream to start off, and some Girl Scout cookies, and pocky, and I can't forget the moon pies! And, and uh, pudding! Yeah, and a strawberry milkshake with some Oreos.... And-

AKASHI: Koyuki, you are not eating any of those tonight.

KOYUKI:*freezes and glared at Akashi* Who said I'm not!

AKASHI: I did.

KOYUKI AND AKASHI:*glares at each other*

ME: uh...*steps in between the two* W-We still have more questions s-so please don't fight!

KOYUKI:*huffs* fine!

ME: *sweat drops* ehhh.... Ok ummm, next question is from Seluciana, "Ne~Yuki-San. If possible, did someone (even one) defeat you in basketball?

KOYUKI: EH!!!! Of course! I'm not invincible! And author-chan wrote that Sei-kun and I are almost the same in power, I beat him one day and then he'll beat me a different day! And there's
A-AJDHDNSLAN!!!!!

ME: STOOOOOOOP!!!! *covers Koyuki's mouth with hand* I can't let you say that! It's going to be in the book in the future, Noooooo spoilers!!!

KOYUKI: MMHHHHH!!!! *slapping my hand furiously*

ME:*removes hand* ehhh! sorry Yuki-chan! But I really can't let any important info out!

KOYUKI: *pouts* eh, fine! But I'm reading the next question! It's by eqeuntria, "um can u make Kuroko shoot the hoop?" Eh.... I assume this is for you author-chan!

ME: Hm? Really? Um, I'm assuming you're asking me if I'll write a scene with Kuroko shooting the ball instead of passing? Well I'll definitely write a scene like that since I can't let dear Tet-chan not have an amazing part! *fangirling*

TETSUYA: Author-San, I appreciate you getting excited for me but please continue, we still have questions, the others seemed to be getting bored as well.

ME: Eh? Really? *eyes everyone except the GoM members* they're playing cards....

HYUUGA: hah! It's not out fault that we don't have any questions.... *sulks*

ME: uh.... 'I feel bad for them, they're not as popular as the real main characters...'

KISE: Authorcchi! Authorcchi! You have to ask this person's question! *waving paper around in air* it the only paper left on the table!

ME: 'can he not see the gloomy air around his teammates? And it's already the last question?' Uh, Kise... Oh, alright read the question!

KISE: It's from Pearlmontera, "Neh~Yuki-chan what are your type of guys?" I want to know the answer too-ssu!

EVERYONE:*stops what they were doing and looks as Koyuki*

MIDORIMA: well?

KOYUKI: my type of guy? Hm? *thinking* I like when a guy is athletic, and I'll like it if they're smart so they could support me whenever I make a stupid mistake! I don't really care about looks so it's mostly what kind of person they are. They need to be kind yet strict so I won't go out of control!

MURASAKIBARA: Heh~ I didn't know Yukichin likes someone like that.

KISE: I'm a perfect definition of that!

AOMINE:*laughs and points as Kise* Idi-ot! What are you saying, your anything but that, I'm more fit to all of Yuki's description!

MIDORIMA:*shifts glasses up nose* I believe both of you are wrong! neither of you are smart enough to support Yuki.

AOMINE AND KISE:*glares at Midorima*

TETSUYA: Author-San I think you better stop the fights before it begins.

ME:*points to myself* what am I suppose to do?

TETSUYA:*shrugs*

AKASHI: I hope your all aware that Koyuki belongs to me.

KOYUKI: *irk mark* uh, the last time I checked I belong to myself!

ME:*sighs* 'I guess there's only one way to solve this' for your information, I'm the author of this book, I could make one of you end up with Koyuki or even make her go out with 'someone' in America, or I can even make her single and live her life with cats...

EVERYONE: *stares at me in disbelief*

ME: meh, at least I made them shut up. Anyways that's all the question I have, I hope you all continue to read on and enjoy the story. And please forgive me for the randomness I'm writing, ya know, highschool ain't easy, but I really wonder who Koyuki does end up with.....