9 | Heartbeat increase

Mulai dari awal

"Yoong, what's in your playroom?"

"Just some playground like where a child plays at"

"Can we go there tonight?"

"If you want, sure. Finish your food first"

After they finish their dinner, Yoona took Sehun to her playroom. As soon as she opened the door, Sehun's mouth dropped.

"Wow. It's so big. There's even a slide in here. Should we try it?"

"Let's go" Yoona drags Sehun to the slide.

They were playing like little kids. Yoona was about to get up to get something, but Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her down... and their lips crashed onto each other.

Yoona was so surprised. She got up and hits Sehun.

"You stole my first kiss you jerk"

"Ah! ah! Stop hitting me. It hurts"

"How dare you kiss me!"

"That was also my first kiss!"

"I'm going to bed now. I hate you. Jerk"

"Yah! I'm not a jerk"

The 2 quickly heads for bed and went to sleep.

>Morning<

Yoona did her usual morning routine and quickly went down to make breakfast. Little did she know, the door was open revealing her parents. She gasped, "Omma, Appa? I thought you'll come back in 2 days?"

"We're supposed to. But the trip ended early, so we decided to head home. Don't you miss us?" Yoona's mom said.

Yoona quickly went to parents and gave them a hug.

"Why is there two plates of breakfast?" her dad ask.

"Uh-uh, I made it for you two" Yoona said. "I-I just thought about you two and you-you came. So, you can have the breakfast. I'll be using the bathroom and I'll head for school. Enjoy your time and don't mind me"

"Thank you my lovely daughter" her parents gave her a hug and she quickly dashed upstairs.

She opened the door to find Sehun already dressed up.

"Yah! My parents already came back. Ppali and put your shoes on. They're having breakfast so they won't notice. Ppali"

"I thought they're coming back in 2 days?"

"They said it ended early, so let's go. Come on"

The 2 tiptoes downstairs. Yoona went to check at the dining room and sees that her parents are enjoying breakfast. She quickly signals Sehun to come down and they quickly got out of the house.

Yoona quickly takes her phone out and dials Donghae's number.

"Hello?"

"LeeDong. I'll wait for you at school. Let's have breakfast there"

"Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes"

Yoona and Sehun quickly heads for school and waited for Donghae at the canteen.

"Yoona? I have a question"

"what?"

"Being best friends with a boy, aren't you afraid you'd fall for him?"

"You mean Donghae? He's too good for me. Of course you would fall for your best friend at some point, but you wouldn't want to ruin the friendship right? I mean, I want him to stay by my side forever. He's one of the most important person in my life"

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Aren't I important?"

"You are"

"Are you afraid to lose me?"

"I am"

"That's why you don't want me to make a move on you?"

"No. It's because I don't want to be broken hearted. We've just met. I don't know how you act around other girls, but at one point, you're gonna get tired of me and you're gonna leave me like what fuckboys do"

"So you're saying you're observing me now?"

"Hmmm"

"Hey guys" Donghae joined. "Did you talk about me? Why are you so serious?"

"Nothing. Let's eat" Yoona smiles.

They all ate and heads for class.

Subjects after subjects, the school ended. Sehun needs to work so he bids goodbye to both Yoona and Donghae.

"Is there anywhere you want to go Yoong?" Donghae asks.

"Let's walk while thinking" Yoona said. "Donghae? Don't you want to have new friends other than me and Sehun?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I only need true friends not fake friends"

"Aren't you afraid you'd fall for me?"

"I am. I'm afraid I'd fall for you. I'm afraid that our friendship would be broken. That's why I want you to spend more time with Sehun. Ah right, don't your parents know about Sehun living there?"

"Not yet. They're gonna know soon or sooner. It doesn't matter. LeeDong, if one day, someone breaks my heart, what will you do?"

"I will kick the guy in his balls. No one can break my best friend's heart. No.one"

"Awwww. That's so sweet of you"

"Oh, Yoong, can I sleepover tonight?"

"Sure. I wanted to introduce you to my parents too"

"What if your parents knows that you and Sehun stays together, they want you two to marry?"

"Ayyyyyyy. No way"