Nightmares

Waking up in a cold sweat I breathe heavily as I pick up my phone from the old wooden nightstand.

'03:25 a.m.' I read it

Are you kidding me?

Not being able to fall asleep again I decide to step out my room and get something to eat.

As I walk downstairs I notice James and Tiffany passed out on top of one each other. On the kitchen table several bottles of beer and wisky. Tip toeing away from the sofa that my 'parents' are on. I carefully go to the fridge without knocking any bottles over. I open it and take out a banana since not much food seems edible in there anymore. I walk and do the same steps as before, looking rapidly in differend direction in the dark just in case.

I enter my room and turn on the lights. Sitting on the hard mattress and trying to remember the strange but also terrifying dream I had. Nightmare is better described.

Why did I wake up so stressed out?...

Exhaling a sigh, I close my eyes relaxing. A few scenes pop up in my head from that nightmare.

*Nightmare*

Running, I pass trees while going faster and faster, avoiding something. It's night time and I can see the sky lit up by milions and bilions of stars. I can't control my body I feel numb. I turn my head to see if someone is chasing me. No one is there. I hear people screaming my name, telling me to come back. I can't, I have no choice but to keep running. Looking straight ahead I see a (fav/colour) light. As I run towards it, my heartbeat quickens.

The light blinds me making the screams now too blurry to understand.
*End of nightmare*

Opening my eyes, now remembering the nightmare I wonder...

It was just an irrational nightmare...

~Time skip~

I pack my bag with all the necessities needed.

Food

Clothes

Bathroom stuff

Charger

Phone

And now I just need to steal some money.

Not bearing anymore those drunken awful people, I make a promise to myself that once I step out of this house I am never going back in. I get out and enter 'their' room. A smell of ciggars hits my nose. I never had a problem with smoking I have gotten used to it after so meny years.

Glancing around the room my gaze stops at a halfopened wallet. Without any hesitation I take it amd empty it.

Putting it back on the nice soft mattress of 'their' double bed, now containing nothing. With hard work I pass them and hold the door knob turning it. 'Click' the satisfying noise echoes in my head as I escape the hell hole I, from now on, used to live in.

I run to the nearby park that connects with the forest and sit on a bench, resting my bag on it too. I lay my hands on my lap and look at them rethinking what I just did. A small laugh is heard I close my eyes and laugh again, only this time happier and louder. Knowing that asshole and that bitch won't hurt me.

I check my phone with a tiny smile across my face '6:45 a.m.' it says.

Staring at colourful sunrise I beggin planning my next move.

A/n
I know I said I was going to add Darkiplier in this chapter but I didn't have the time to make it longer. Since it is my first book I
want to at least try to write as often as possible. So here you go, a new chapter. Please tell me your opinion about the story or if you want me to add something in next chapter. Byeeee~