U is for Umbrella!!!!!

"It's pouring outside and none of us brought an umbrella?" Liechtenstein asked shaking her head.

Prussia looked at Germany and shook his head, "Come on West, I thought you were responsible."

Germany gave him a look, "How is this my fault? We all forgot umbrellas, you should have remembered to bring one for yourself."

"Well you're suppose to be the younger responsible brother. I was relying on you and you failed me. You failed us!!"

Germany rolled his eyes.

"Will you shut up?" Vash asked Prussia as he stared outside.

So currently, these four had all forgotten umbrellas when they went to the World Meeting. Which was really bad timing since the weather outside was horrible.

Austria walked in, "Will you all relax? I have an umbrella, we can all share it."

They all stared at him, "The five of us, all under one umbrella?" Prussia asked.

Austria rolled his eyes, "Take it or leave it, Gilbert."

"This is not gonna work," Switzerland said, "There won't be any room under there."

"You all can always walk in the rain."

Sure they could do that. But the thing is, the World Meeting was in Switerzland this time and for some reason the parking lot was farther way than it usually was. So that would be a 10 min walk.

In the heavy, pouring rain.

Liechtenstein thought about it, share an umbrella with her brothers or just walk through the rain?

Her brothers could get rowdy at times when yelling at each other but the rain looked extremely heavy.

You know what? Maybe she could still catch North and South America on their way out and share an umbrella  with her new best friend, Maria.

She looked at her brothers, "I think I'll take my chance, boys," She walked off.

"Lily no!!!" Prussia yelled out dramatically, "You're the only other person in this family who's actually fun!!!"

His brothers all looked at him.

"You guys didn't let me finish," Prussia lied, "She's the only other fun person in this family, when sober."

Austria rolled his eyes, "We're wasting time, let's go."

"We still don't know how we're gonna share the umbrella, though," Prussia said.

"We'll find a way," Austria started to walk to the door.

"I guess Germany can hold it and rest of us will have to squeeze in," Switerzland said.

"What!?!" Prussia yelled, "No way!! West will get more coverage!!"

Austria facepalmed, "He's the tallest, Gilbert." (Is this right?)

"That's still not fair!!"

Germany sighed, "Bruder, it's gonna be a 10 minute walk. We're trying to get to our cars, please just deal with it."

Prussia pouted but nodded, "Fine."

Germany held the umbrella up and they all walked out under it.

"Roddy, you're in my space!!" Prussia whined.

"This is a small amout of space, you know. It's really only meant for one to two people. Now, stop complaining."

"I say, we kick somebody out!! I vote Roddy!!"

"If somebody's getting kicked out, it's gonna be you!!"

The two started to go back and forth.

Germany and Switzerland could only deal with it for so long.

"Hey!!" Switerzland yelled, "At this point, I vote for both of you being kicked out. We're 6 mins away from the cars, behave!!! I honestly thought you two were the oldest."

The two countries glared at each other but stayed slient.

The four tried to move in the small space again. But it was quiet but there was heavy tension.

"Oww!! Gilbert, did you just elbow me!?!"

"Accident," Prussia lied.

"Yeah right," He rolled his eyes, "I know you."

"Is that so, Roddy?"

Austria was seriously getting pushed to the limit with Prussia.

Switerzland and Germany saw this coming.

"Don't you two dare," Switzerland warned.

"It's not like I'm doing anything," Austria said crossing his arms, "Gilbert over here wants to act up!!"

"Don't be so dramatic Roddy."

"I'm not being dramatic!! You're the one whose calling problems!!"

They started to argue....... again.

"I'm about to shoot one of them," Switerzland said, reaching towards his gun.

"Don't you dare," Germany said, "Control yourself."

Switerzland looked at him, "Are you saying I have no self control?!"

Germany sighed, "No, that's not what I'm saying...... well, actually..... You could start working on that. You're always trying to shoot people..... Italy. Or threatening to hit people with a peace prize we all know you don't have."

"So you're mad I'm always trying to shoot you're Italian boyfriend who trespasses on my lawn!!!"

Germany put down the umbrella so the 4 countries were getting rained on. But they didn't care.

"Italy's not my boyfriend but I would appreciate it, if you would stop trying to shoot him."

Now, these two started going back and forth.

They were unaware of Liechtenstein and Maria, who were leaning against Switerzland's car, watching them.

Liechtenstein just shook her head and took a bite of the tamale Maria had stolen from Diego and gave her, "Being the only girl is really entertaining at times," She said as she recorded them.

Maria took a sip of her Orange Fanta and looked at her brothers.

America was chasing Diego around while South America just watched and recorded. America eventually tackled him down only to have Canada dragged him off of Diego and start to scold him about something. America than said something only to have Canada start chasing him.

"Yeah," She agreed, "And you know what else?"

They looked at each other and smirked, "We get to run things."