E is for Easygoing!!!!!

"Roddy, Roddy, Roddy, Roddy!!!!!!" Prussia jumped through Austria's window, startling Austria who was at the piano.

His brother just sighed, "What is it Gilbert?"

"Watcha doing?"

"You know what I'm doing, I'm making music."

Prussia rolled his eyes, "Ja, of course you are."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing!!"

Austria rolled his eyes and continued to play the piano.  

Prussia started to poke his brother, "Roddy, Roddy, Roddy, hey Roddy."

Austria tried to ignore him.

The first 20 times.

"Roddy, Roddy, Roddy, hey Roddy, Rodd-"

"What!?!"

"Nothing." Austria continued to play his piano.

Prussia continued to poke him, "Roddy, Roddy, Roddy, Roddy, Roddy, R-"

"Gilbert!!! What is it!?!"

"You wanna get drunk?"

"I'll have a beer but not get drunk."

"Sure you won't." Prussia went to Austria's fridge and grabbed two four beers, he gave Austria one, "You know I'll out drink you anyway."

Austria almost choked on his beer, "Excuse me!?!"

 "You only wanted one beer, you can probably get drunk on that. Won't even make it to 25."

"Is that a challenge!?!" 

"Ja," Prussia said coolly.

Austria marched to his fridge and grabbed three packs of beer and downed them all in 3 minutes.

He started to look half drunk, half sober, "See Gilbert?" he slurred a little.

Prussia smirked, this had been his plan all along. And now that his brother was so easygoing at the moment he could put it into action.

"Hey Roddy,"

Austria turned his head to Prussia so fast that he fell of his piano seat and onto his back on the floor. He started to laugh.

"You wanna have some fun?"

"Okay."

Prussia got out his phone and called France, "He's in."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prussia had dragged Austria to his car where the rest of the BTT were waiting.  

"Mon ami, did you have to get him drunk?" France asked from the passenger's seat.

"It was the only way," Prussia threw Austria in the back seat next to Spain before going to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" he slurred.

"You'll see," Prussia responded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The four of them ran inside a store and headed straight for the arts and crafts section.

They got a cart and grabbed all the yarn, glue and glitter they could find. Prussia dumped Austria into the cart before jumping in himself.

Spain and France started pushing them through the store.

"Taste the rainbow!!!!!" Prussia yelled as he threw glitter at people, Austria soon started to follow him.