C is for Clever!!!!!

Liechtenstein may be a sweet, polite little girl.

But she was also very clever.

And nobody else knew that.

They saw her as a sweet, polite, adorable little girl.

But they didn't know that she was a clever, mischievous, adventurous, little devil and mastermind.

None of them knew that, including her brothers.

And she knew it.

Since she's also the baby of her family, she gets everything she wants. 

Her brothers and father, when he was still around, treated her like a princess.

Her friends treated her like their own little baby sister.

And she loved it.

And uses it to her to advantage. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Liechtenstein just woke up. She got out of bed and walked out of her room.

"Nope," she said turning back and running back into her room.

She shut the door, collapsed back onto the bed, and threw the covers back on.

Yep, she wasn't getting out of bed.

At All.

Nope, she just wasn't doing it.

But there was no way Switzerland would let her stay in bed all day.

And she had to go meet up with the girls today.

There had to be a way to get out of those things without getting out of bed.

Lightbulb.

She went to her bathroom and wet a rag with hot water, after awhile she put it on her forehead.

After a few minutes she put the rag away and rushed back to her room. The girl threw the covers over herself.

It was time for her plan to get into action.

Three.

Two.

One.

Liechtenstein rolled off of her bed and onto the floor causing a loud thump to be heard.

She started to cry fake tears.

She knew Switzerland would be coming.

In three

Two

One

And....

The door busted opened, "Lily are you okay!?!"

Yep.

Switzerland saw Liechtenstein on the floor curled up. When he got closer to her he saw that she was crying.

The sight broke his heart.

"Lily what happened?," He asked as he picked her up.

Liechtenstein kept crying fake tears, "When I woke up, m-my stomach and head were hurting, and I felt r-really cold, an-and when I tried to get off the bed, I fell off."

He put her back on the bed and felt her forehead.

It was hot.

"You must have a fever. Okay, I'll get you some soup, looks like you'll have to stay in bed."

She nodded.

Once Switzerland left, she smirked.

She didn't want to get out of bed and now she didn't have to.

She laid back on her bed and went back to sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Liechtenstein woke up again. She still didn't want to get out of bed but felt really hungry.

She heard voices from downstairs. It sounded like her other brothers.

She rushed back to her bathroom and grabbed another rag, put hot water on it, and put it on her forehead before taking it off.

She went downstairs and walked into the kicthen which got her brothers' attention.

"Lily, why aren't you in bed?" Switzerland asked.

"I'm hungry," she responded.

Austria walked over to her and felt her forehead, "You still feel very warm."

Liechtenstein got an idea she started to give her brothers the puppy eyes and the quivering lip, "Can I get cake? Please?"

Of course, Austria felt for it, "I'll make it for you. But you need get to bed."

She nodded and turned to Germany, "Can you carry me please bruder?"

Germany nodded, picked her up bridal style, and took her up to her room.

"Can you read me a story?" She asked when they got to her room.

Of course he fell for it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Liechtenstein basically kept this up for the whole day.

She got Austria to bake her a whole cake.

Germany to carry her and read her a story.

Prussia to make her chocolate milk.

And Switzerland to massage her shoulders.

Hungary and Belgium came over, she gave them the puppy eyes and they did her nails and toenails.

She basically had everyone wrapped around her little finger.

She knew it.

And loved it.