Chapter Eleven

It's been a week since Zelo left for California. Ji Eun said that he didn't even text nor email her. Jong Up suggested to move on from him which just gives him death glares and scoldings from Ji Eun every single time.

Today it's a school holiday and I'm in my house. Where my Appa, Halmeoni and Harabeoji are. I was online on my laptop when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said while still eyeing on the laptop. The door open which made me turn around and I smiled at Halmeoni.

"What's my granddaughter doing?" ask Halmeoni.

"Nothing much. Just going through my social media" I said.

"Aigoo, don't stress yourself too much and come down for dinner" said Halmeoni which made me look at the clock. Omg it's already dinner time and I didn't know! Halmeoni chuckled as she saw my shock face.

"Kaja. Let's go for dinner. Everyone is waiting" said Halmeoni. Everyone? I nodded and shut down my laptop and headed downstairs with Halmeoni. Upon reaching downstairs, I saw Appa, Harabeoji, Abeonim and Jong Up. I smiled and bowed to them and sat down.

"So far the company has been doing well right Raekim?" ask Abeonim and Appa nodded.

"Ne it has. Thanks to the your cooperation and the kids as well" said Appa.

"I'm thinking of letting my son to take over the company right after he graduates from University" said Abeonim which shocked Jong Up.

"A-abeoji, I thought y-you were g-going to l-let Jong Hae hyung t-take over?" ask a stuttering Jong Up. I just realized that Jong Up always stutters when he's around his father. I wonder why is that so.

"Aniyo son. I'm thinking of letting you take over. Jong Hae knows nothing else but gaming. As for Jong Yeol, he's not coming back to Korea as you know so you're the only one available. You're taking over the company the moment you graduate" said Abeonim and Jong Up silently nodded.

"Geureom Appa, what about our company? Do I have to take over as well?" I ask worringly.

"Aniyo my girl. The tradition in our family is the company must be passing down to a son. I've told your dongsaeng about it and he said he'll be returning to Korea pretty soon once he finishes his studies over there" said Appa and I sighed of relieve. So Samuel is coming back huh? I can't wait to see him again!

"Thanks for inviting us to dinner Raekim. We'll be going now" said Abeonim and he left with Jong Up. Well, I have to rest as well since I'm moving back tomorrow.