Chapter Six

"Suzy ya, ireonaseyo" I open my eyes and saw Jong Up infront of me smiling.

"Oh, morning Jong Up ah" I greeted and sat on the bed.

"Ppali get showered and change. We need to leave soon" said Jong Up and I gave a confuse look. Where are we leaving?

"Aigoo, Abeoji said that we're having our honeymoon in Osaka today. Don't you remember?" said Jong Up and then it hit me.

"Oh, I guess I forgot keke. Mian. I'll be taking my shower now" I said and took my clothes and headed for the bathroom. After taking a shower, I did one last check in my luggage and I was all ready to leave. I drag my luggage down in which was carried by Jong Up.

"I'll carry this for you. Just go to the car first. I'll settle the rest in here" said Jong Up and he pushed me to the car. The driver then started driving me and Jong Up to Incheon Airport and soon we were in Osaka.

"Let's find our hotel. Do you perhaps know Japanese?" I ask.

"Well I do know a little but I can't guarantee since I'm not that fluent in Japanese" answered Jong Up and I nodded. I look at the name of our hotel which is Osaka Hotel (A/N: I have never been to Japan before so I'm not really sure about father hotels and places of interest there)

Me and Jong Up manage to call a taxi and I showed the driver the location of our hotel. After about 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrive at our hotel. Me and Jong Up got out after I payed the driver.

"So this is our hotel Huh?" ask Jong Up.

"It'll be exciting. I've never been to Japan before" I exclaimed.

"Jinjja? I thought you've been here before since Ji Eun went" said Jong Up and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Aigoo it doesn't mean that Jong Up ah. Geurae, me Ji Eun and Zelo have been friends since elementary school but Ji Eun went to Japan to do martial arts in the holidays" I said to him.

"Ah, geureoguna. Let's get check in now shall we?" ask Jong Up and I nodded.

"Excuse me, we made a reservation for Mr and Mrs Moon" I said to the desk clerk in Japanese.

"Ah hai. Mr and Mrs Moon, here's your room keys and have a nice stay" said the clerk. I grab our keys and thanked her.

"Jong Up ah!" I called out to him. Jong Up look up and came to me.

"Kaja. I've got the key" I said, showing him the key. Me and Jong Up went up to find out room and t he scenery from our balcony was breathtaking.

"There's only one bed Suzy ya" said Jong Up which made me turn my attention to the bed.

"Easy. Just place the bolster in between us" I said calmly.

"How can you be so calm when there is only one bed? How could you trust me this easily?" ask Jong Up and I silently chuckled.

"That's how I am and I trust you Jong Up. Let's go to sleep now" I said and headed for the bathroom and showered. After changing into my night clothes I slowly fell asleep.