Chapter Nine

This is Jong Up's point of view of the previous chapter where they decided to have their personal free time. Enjoy!

Today, me and Suzy decided to have our free time in Osaka. I woke up and saw Suzy still sleeping sweetly. I smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving. Hmm, where should I go today?

While having breakfast in the hotel, I decided to text my hyung on where is a good place to go sight seeing. He replied and say that he's also in Osaka right now with his brother so I decided to meet up with them.

"Jong Up ah!" I turn around and saw my two hyungs giving me a bro hug.

"Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung annyeong!" I greeted. Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung are step brothers but they're relationship is really good.

"Why are you here though? Having a holiday alone?" ask Youngjae hyung.

"Aniya hyung. I'm here on a honeymoon with my wife and today we decided to have a free day to ourselves" I explained to them.

"Woah, uri Jong Uppie is married!" squealed Daehyun hyung as he pulled me into a headlock and ruffled my hair.

"Then let's go to Anime Street. The place where anything Anime Otakus would go. Kaja" said Youngjae hyung and we headed for Anime Street. Woah, it's seriously very crowded here.

Me, Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung walked around Anime Street for a few hours and we left to their hotel. Apparently they are here on a family vacation and will soon return back to England. Yeah they were my childhood friends until their parents married to each other and became step brothers. And after that they moved to England. And that's when I started becoming a quiet kid since Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung were my only friends.

It wasn't until I met Bae Suzy, who's my classmate since freshman year. I could call it love at first sight since I fell in love the moment I saw her. Me, Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung hung out until at night.

"It was awesome seeing you two here. Are you guys coming back to Seoul hey any chance?" I ask.

"Mianhae but we're not. Our parents doesn't want to return just yet" said Youngjae hyung and I sulk abit.

"Arraseo hyung. I'll be going now. Annyeong!" I said and walk away. As I was waking, I happen to see 3 suspicious men at a corner. I tried not to bother much but my eye has been twitching. I slowly got closer to the 3 men and I saw them trying to rape an innocent woman. I immediately dialled the police and whole waiting for the police, I grab a stick and hit it on their heads. I could see the woman sobbing. I think she'd scared.

I slowly untied her hand and remove the duct tape.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" she sounded. Hold on, that voice. Suzy? Uh oh, she's scared now. I have to calm her down! I walk over to her and hug her though she keeps resisting. I remove her blindfold and saw her crying.

"J-jong Up ah!" she cried in my arms and I stoked her back.

"Shh uljima. Nan yeogiseoyo. I'll protect you" I said.