Chapter Five

"Aigoo, I still can't believe you're going to be married at such a young age!" cried Ji Eun. It's already the day of the wedding and I'm here with Ji Eun, who's helping me with my make up and dress.

"It's for the best. I can't bare to see the company going down" I said.

"Such a filial daughter you are" joked Ji Eun.

"Yeah, I'm a filial daughter to my Appa but you can be filial to Zelo" I teased and I gained a slap from her and a death glare. Keke, I'm in big trouble.

"May the bride please standby?" said the receptionist and I nodded.

"I'll go first" said Ji Eun and just then, Appa came in and looked at me.

"Mianhaeyo nae ttal. Please deal with this for 8 months then you'll be free of the contract" said Appa and I nodded.

"Geokjeonghajimaseyo Appa. I'll be a good girl but you'll visit me every now and then right?" I ask and he chuckled.

"Geurae. I'll visit you and Jong Up when I have the time. Later I'll give you and Jong Up the address to your new house. Your clothes and all have been packed already" said Appa.

"Gomawoyo appa" I said. My father accompanied me to the wedding hall and I saw not much people here. Probably because Appa and Mr Moon didn't want to spread it to the media. After handing me to Jong Up, Appa whispered something to Jong Up which made him nod. Hmm, I wonder what he said.

"Do you, Moon Jong Up, take the bride, Bae Suzy, to be your lawfully wedded wife? And to vow that you'll always be with her despite tough situations?" ask the priest. (A/N: I'm sorry I don't know how to write this kind of thing 😅)

"I do" answered Jong Up without hesitation.

"Do you, Bae Suzy, take the groom, Moon Jong Up, to be your lawfully wedded husband? And to vow that you'll always be with him despite tough situations?" ask the priest again.

"I do" I said with slight hesitation.

"After exchanging the rings, you may now kiss the bride. Congratulations and may God bless you" said the priest and the next thing I knew, Jong Up places his lips against him. I was shock but I managed to pull it through my acting. Cheers were then filled within the wedding hall.