Ghostly - Spencer Reid

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I start wandering around town yet again, my silence drowning the sound. Nobody can see me, nobody can hear me, I'm a ghost. That's right, I'm dead. I still can go around the human world and see what's going on, but nobody knows I exist.

I feel myself going towards somewhere I haven't been in forever, the BAU. I don't want to go back, especially because of the people that are there. Against my initiative, I walk in, heading up to the top floor. Then I see him, Dr Spencer Reid. But then something inexplicable happened, he walked over and started talking to me; "Uh, h-hi. What are y-you doing here?" He asks. "I don't really know" I reply, thinking it was in my head. "Well, I'm sure you can hang out here for a while... B-but only if you want to! That is..." he stutters out.
"I believe I will, thank you..."
"Doctor Spencer Reid, but you can call me Spencer" I don't put my hand out, knowing he doesn't really like such contact.
"I-I'm Y/N"
"Very nice to meet you Y/N"

Spencer's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Y/N, I feel so connected to her, yet I have no idea why. She's so beautiful, I-I mean, yeah, she's beautiful. But what's so familiar about her?

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spencer starts to space out, I know he's trying to remember me, I've got to stop him. "So, Spencer"
"Y-yeah?"
"Do you maybe want to get coffee after you finish work?"
"Wh- I mean sure! Sounds good"
"Speaking of, shouldn't you be working?"
"O-oh! Yeah, uh you can come sit with me until I finish, I should probably introduce you to the team first"
No! Not again, they won't be able to see me, will they? Only Spencer can as far as I'm aware, oh no.
"S-sure"
We start walking towards Derek, who is talking to Penelope (she was on the case). "Hey guys!"
"Hey pretty boy" Derek replies.
"Shut up" Spencer groans.
"You know I'm just messing with you kid"
"Yeah I know" you giggle a bit at this.
"Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to someone" Here we go...
"Pretty boy, I know you're a genius and all, but what are you talking about?"
"Huh? Derek this is Y/N"
"Spence, who? There's no one around"
"Derek! What are you talking about? This isn't funny"
"Spence I suggest you go home, you're going crazy"
"But she's right here!"
"Y/N! What's going on?"
"Spencer... I-I'm a ghost"
"Y/N" he laughs
"Come on, stop joking around"
"I'm serious Spencer"
"Wait, what? How can I see you, how am I talking to you? This is impossible"
"Because you killed me"
"W-what?"
"On a case, I was a suspected unsub, but it was wrong, you guys just never knew it"
"How? We got that case perfect"
"No, I was set up as a sort of disguise"
"But"
"I'm sorry Spencer, I shouldn't have come here"
"Y/N, it's not your fault, it's mine, it's ours" he goes to hug you.
"B-but"
"No, what I have an idea"
"Guys! Come here I need to show you something" the team quickly make their way over to Spencer.
"I'm gonna tell you something and I need you to listen. This is Y/N, and she's a ghost, I killed her on a case and we got it wrong, she was a set up, and the case was never solved"
Hotch then speaks up, "you mean Y/N as in Y/N Y/L/N?"
"Yes"
The whole team suddenly see you and start talking at once "Y/N we're so sorry! Can you help us solve that case?"
"Sure, at least you guys can all see me, but can we like do that tomorrow?"
"Of course"

In the end you and Spencer go on the coffee date, end up together, the case gets solved and you have a place on the team.

A/N: I'm soooo sorry, I honestly don't know where this came from and I haven't updated in forever, I promise I'll try harder this year. I hope you all had a good holiday and new year. Also, thank you so sooo much for 5k I really appreciate it. Bye guys!