Meow - Aaron Hotchner

You worked with the BAU along with your husband, Aaron Hotchner. You had the day off of work because you had broken your wrist on the last case. The team didn't have a case so you knew your husband would be home at a decent time. It had been an incredibly stressful last case and you decide to treat yourself and Aaron.

You walked into the city in search of a pet shop, once you found one you looked around a bit trying to decide what you were going to get. Finally, you decided on a little kitten called P/N (A/N; P/N stands for pet name) you headed to pay for the cat and picked up some stuff for it.

Once you got the cat you picked up a little bow to put on it to show it was a surprise for Aaron. Then you headed back home seeing as it was already 6pm.

When you got home you put the cat on your bed and put the bow on it. Once you finished you got a text from your husband saying that he would be home at 7 o'clock. You sighed glad that he wouldn't be much longer.

Soon the front door opened and that cat fell off the bed from shock and knocked over a lamp. "Y/N! What the hell was that?" You ran over to the door to see that the cat had gotten there just before you. "Meow" "Y/N?" "Uhhhh...surprise?" The cat then rubbed on his legs and purred when he pet it. "So, care to tell me why you bought a cat and didn't tell me first?" "Well, uh, you know the last case was kinda rough so I thought I'd surprise you" Then the Aaron Hotchner smiled and hugged you. You couldn't have been happier that he was the man you married.