We Meet Again - David Rossi

A Rossi x reader for mywhisperfandoms ! You missed him terribly. You didn't want to admit it but you still had feelings for David. You had broken up just a few weeks ago and you couldn't even remember why.

You had worked with him in the BAU and still did but it was getting harder and harder to see him everyday. One day you got a job offer elsewhere with the FBI and accepted. "Finally" you thought. "This is my chance to finally start again, away from David"
Even though you were going to be able to get away from him, you still hadn't really thought about the fact that you wouldn't see him everyday. When you left he hugged you tightly and you saw a tear roll down his cheek as he walked away. What you didn't know was that he still loved you.

A few months later you had settled into your new job and you were completing case after case with your new team. They were really nice and helped you get settled in; but they weren't the quirky team of the BAU in Quantico.
You were told that you were going to have a serious case and that you were going to be working with another team in the FBI. You thought nothing of it and started to prepare for the case.

You had gotten on the plane and had landed in Alabama where you were going to meet the other team. Your unit chief said you were going to stay at the station with a Doctor of some sort and another agent of a similar ability to you.

Once you had gotten to the station you were taken to a room by the sherif and you were introduced to the people you would be working with. "SSA Y/F/N Y/L/N, you will be working with Dr Spencer Reid and SSA David Rossi"
"Spencer? David?!" You thought. "Oh no, this is going to be interesting"
"Y/N!!!! We missed you so much! How is your new job? Apparently the chance of liking a new job is around 22% for the average American"
"Nice to see you too Reid" You chuckle. "I missed you guys too, and my job is alright, it's not the same without you guys though"
Rossi just sat quietly trying to process the fact that he was actually seeing you again. "Y-Y/N?"
"Hi David" you say shyly.
"Let's get started, we do have a psychopath to catch" Reid says.

You had been working for a couple of hours, Reid doing most of the work when you decided to get you guys some coffee. "Hey guys, do you want some coffee?"
"Yes please!" They say in unison.
You head down to a local coffee shop, but just before you enter you feel a hand being held over your mouth and suddenly everything goes black.

The others had just gotten back to the station when Rossi runs up to Hotch telling him that you had gone for coffee and hadn't come back for hours. He then calls Garcia and she eventually finds a location for the killer. Rossi jumps out of his seat and sits in the drivers seat of one of the SUVs. Soon the others pile in and he speeds off to save you.

When they get there you were hanging by your wrists on the ceiling, cuts and bruises all over you and a gag wrapped around your mouth. "FBI! Sam Keeper drop your weapon!" Rossi shouts. The killer just puts his knife up to your throats and says, "You come any closer and I'll kill her"
Rossi then shoots him in the leg so he falls to the ground. He rushes over and untied you carrying you to the ambulance.

While you were in the ER Rossi paced back and forth awaiting news. Suddenly, a doctor walks out and announces that you were in a stable condition with a few broken ribs and some cuts but nothing lethal. Rossi sighs out in relief and asks if he can go see you. The doctor leads him to your room as you are waking up. "Hey Y/N" he says quietly. "H-hi David" you say hoarsely, your voice cracking. He holds your hand gently and rubs his thumb over your knuckles. "Uh Y/N I, I um... I still love you"
You squeeze his hand gently. "I love you too David" he smiles brightly.
"Can- would if be ok if we, you know got back together?"
"I'd like that" you smile.
"Good. Now get some rest, I want to get you out of here as soon as possible. You smile and close your eyes, drifting off quickly as Rossi settles into a chair, still holding your hand, while everyone else is standing in the doorway grinning.

A/N: Hi guys! I'm really sorry, this wasn't my best work. I didn't really explain the kidnapping because I've been super busy trying to finish all my exams and things in the last few weeks of school. If you want you can request an imagine if you'd like but I'm afraid that it must be x reader. Thank you so much for all the reads I really appreciate them!