Shit... - Aaron Hotchner

The team had just finished a rather taxing case in California. It was the middle of winter and they were all different levels of freezing.

You see, Y/N and Hotch had been dating secretly for about a year and never told the rest of the team.

When you assumed that they were all asleep, you plant a kiss on Aaron's lips. He smiles lightly and notices you shivering, "Are you cold?" He asks.
"N-no"
"Don't lie to a profiler sweetheart"
"I-I'm a p-profiler t-too Aaron"
He takes off his jacket and wraps it around you. "Better now?" He asks with a smug look on his face. "Yes, thank you asshole" he simply feigns innocence. He then chuckles and sits down and motions for you to join him. You comply and cuddle up next to him. Before you knew it you both fell asleep tangled with each other.

You should've known that they weren't asleep because Rossi was watching you both with one eye open. He then told the others once you were asleep and you were awoken to camera flashes and an "awwwwww I ship it" from Garcia.
"Shit..." you mutter. You then nudge Aaron and he slowly opens his eyes to see the others grinning at you. He then pulls you closer to him and kindly tells the others that they are dead if they do anything with the pictures. But, Morgan had already spread the picture over every social media and gotten $20 from it. "This is bullshit, I'm gonna kill you JJ!" You then move away from Hotch and let him chase Derek around the plane for a bit before pulling him away and reminding him what would happen if he didn't hurt Morgan. Alas, Derek overheard this and said, "That's just nasty" and you and Aaron both blushed.

You couldn't get off of the plane without Garcia asking you some very personal questions.

A/N: I'm soooo sorry for not updating but I've had no ideas and school hates me right now. I'll try my hardest to post some more. Oh, and who is your favourite character?