I shake my head, "No. I'd rather get run over by multiple vehicles, than get in a car with him," I say the last word with much disgust.

He nods his head slowly, an understanding smile coming out, "I get it. I'll, uh- see you later?"

I tighten my mouth and nod, "Okay. see you in class."

At that, he walks to his car, and I see him arguing with Lucas as he pulls out of his driveway.

I shake my head and begin making my way to school.

As I'm walking into school I take out one earbud, and look around the school. I hear a bunch of conversations, but one that stands out is a huge group of girls in the far right corner, "Oh my God, he's coming this way. Do you think Lucas likes straight hair or curly hair?" She says and she's smoothing her pin straight hair.

Her dark, curly haired friend smirks, and touches her hair, "He likes curly hair. We- we fooled around two weeks ago at Ashley's back to school party, and he kept on grabbing my hair." She blushes at her statement.

Jeez, why do they even care?

Zoning out of their conversation, I hear another one, of course relating to Lucas and his abs, "I hear he works out for 3 hours a day. I saw him stretch once, and his shirt went up, and oh my God. His v- line. His abs. I swoon to this day."

I roll my eyes and decided to plug in my headphone in again. Why are girls in this school so in love with him? They have more testosterone then boys.

Once I get to my locker, I spot Lauren and Anna on the other side of my locker. Lauren's back is to me so I decide to scare her.

I put my index finger to my lips, and tell Anna to be quiet. She grins, and continues talking about different types of chocolate.

I smile, and grab Lauren's shoulder, jumping up.

She yells, and turns around, immediately hitting my arm.

I stare wide eyed at her, and begin laughing, "Shut up! You know I hate getting scared."

I raise my hands up in surrender, reversing my steps until I'm near my locker, "Sorry! Sorry," I smirk at her before continuing, "But you yelled so high pitch it was so funny."

She clenches her jaw and hits my shoulder again, "Shut it!"

I laugh, and put in my combination, "Okay, okay!"

Anna smiles, and skips towards us and continues her conversation about how milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate.

She finally finishes her story when we get into class, but she only stopped because Mrs. Carlton called her out on her speaking.

As I sit down at my seat, I see the girl who was previously sitting beside me, isn't anymore. I furrow my eyebrows and look around. Where is she?

The bell rings, and the last couple students enter before an unfamiliar blonde girl enters.

The teacher smiles and tells her to come up.

"Everyone, this is Jasmine... Rider was it?" The girl she introduced as Jasmine nods, Mrs. Carlton nods before continuing, "She's a couple of days behind, so any volunteers to catch her up?"

I look around the class and spot a couple of guys with nasty grins on their faces, raise there hands. Deciding to be nice, I raise my hand, "Great! Jasmine, sit beside your guide, and work helper, Emma."

Jasmine gives me a friendly smile, and walks to the seat on my left, I smile, and introduce myself, "So why are you coming a week into school?" I ask.