Chapter 40

1 years later

Today our day of graduation, me and Jungkook. Well, Jimin and Taehyung have graduated last year and this year is our year of graduation.

And about Suzy? Well, she will be in prison forever. Her parents come to school and meet with the principal. They also met me and apologized for what Suzy did to me.

We take a seat. I'm sitting between Jungkook and Momo. Then graduation begins.

After graduation is over, me and Jungkook are talking until my mom called us.

Well, our parents have known about our relationship.

"Y/n and Jungkook.Come here and let's take a picture."

"Okay mom. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and ran over where our parents were at.

Then, I saw Momo.

"Momo! Do you want to take some pictures with us?" I asked her.

"Okay! "

"Okay everybody.1 2 3, say cheese~," my mom said. We make a peace sign.

"Aunt, let me take a picture of you all," Momo said.

"Well, okay!" My mom gave her phone to her.

Me and Jungkook are in the middle and my parents are next to me. His parents are next to him.

"Okay! I'll take a picture. Say cheese~"

Momo gave the phone to my mom.

"Momo, can you take a picture of both of us?" She nodded. He gave his phone to her.

"Okay, get ready to take a picture."

Jungkook pulled me close and hugged me by my waist.

"Y/n, I love you so much. I'm so happy to meet someone like you. Although I've always hurt you and cheated on you, you still accept me and love me," he said and kissed my lips.

He pulled away. I was about to say something but suddenly he grabbed my cheek and kissed me. I kissed him back.

I heard a noise.

Omoo! I forgot that Momo took a picture of both of us.

We pulled apart and I looked at her.

"Aww. ~You both look very cute!" I blushed.

"When do I have a boyfriend?" She said.

"Yah.. Hirai Momo, did you forgot already that you already have Taehyung?" I said to her.

"Taehyung! Oh my God! I forgot that he wants to meet me. I got to go. Bye!"

She left and I laugh. This girl.

"Y/n, when you both want to get married? We can't wait for a grandson. Right, Ms.Jeon?" She nodded.

"Mom!" Then we laugh.

I hugged Jungkook and put my hand on his waist. We stare at each other.

"Jungkook, I'm happy to meet someone like you too and I love you. When I saw you came to school here, my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why because I should move on. But, soon after we became friends again, I realized that I still love you."

"I love you too Y/n."

-The end-