Chapter 39

"Good morning Y/n," Suzy said to me. I just ignore her. There is no need to say good morning to her either.

"Aww~ You look so angry. Do you miss your lovely boyfriend? I feel sorry for you because he doesn't want to save you."

"Shut up."

"Ouch! That's hurt. Well, for your information, I know Jungkook will not save you from here because he just loves me. Look, I'm pretty."

What? Pretty? Am I dreaming or what? Does she say she's pretty?

"What? Pretty? I'm more pretty than you. That is why he chose me as his girlfriend."

She looked at me and I smirked at her.

"Shut up!"

She came towards me and held my chin.

"You know what? Jungkook will be mine," she glared at me but I don't care.

Then, someone opened the door.

We look towards the door and my eyes widened.

"Jungkook."

"Oh! Hello my future husband~"

"Me? Your future husband? Hell no! Just release her!" He yelled at her.

Suzy smirked and go behind me. She pulled out a gun and put it on my head.

"You want your girlfriend? Well, if you said so."

She opened the rope. I was surprised why she suddenly opened the rope.

"Go," She said.

"Y/n, come here," Jungkook called me.

I walked towards him. But before I got to where he was, Suzy called me. I turned around and she pointed the gun towards me.

"Well, I just want to say goodbye Y/n. Jungkook will be mine forever if I kill you now."

Before she fired at me, we heard a police siren.

"Damn! How could the police find this place?"Suzy said.

"Jungkook, did you call the police to come here? Did not I tell you to come here alone?! Only you!" She yelled at him.

I looked at Jungkook and it's like he's feeling confused.

I heard Suzy cursed and try to escape. But before she escaped, the police came in and pointed the gun towards her.

"Place your gun down and raise your hand up," the police said to her.

She followed what the policeman said.

The police took her out of there but then she stopped walking and looked at me.

"Y/n, one day, I will take him from you after I get out of prison," she said and glared at me.

But I know that she will be in prison forever.

I smirked at her.

"In your dream Suzy."

Then the police took her to the car.

I went to where Jungkook was and hugged him.

"Jungkook." I cried.

"Shh...Don't cry. I'm here right now. You're safe now."

"Jungkook! Y/n!" It was Jimin.

"Jimin oppa," He ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so worried about you."

"Yah..Don't worry about me. I'm okay right now. But please, let me go. I can't breathe."

Then he released me from the hug.

"I'm sorry." He smiles.

Then, Jungkook talks to him.

"Hyung, are you following me here?"

"Huhh...yeah. I followed you and called the police."

Jungkook sighs.

"Huhh..hyung. Anyway, thank you for helping."

"No problem. As long as she's safe now." He smiles at me.

"Let's get out of here. This place is so eerie even though it's morning," Jimin said.

He made a reaction like a frightened person. We laughed.

Then, we left the place.

To be continued...