Chapter 16

Kring! Kring!

I woke up to the sound of the alarm beeping right next to my ear then I turn off the alarm. I get up from the bed and doing my morning routine.

After I finished her morning routine, then I smelt something like the food being cooked?

"It was just my imagination. Maybe I'm too hungry? Well, I'm home alone right now and there's no one will cook for me."

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

But, I saw someone there.

It was a boy and I only can see his back. He is cooking right now. I looked at the person back and my mind goes blank.

"Oh God! I'm still young but why I felt I have become a crazy person? Hell no! I'm not crazy! Maybe I'm still dreaming. That's why I saw that person."

I closed my eyes and pinched my cheeks to find out whether I was still dreaming or not.

I opened my eyes and he was still there.

I pinched again my cheeks but he still there.

"Oh My God! I'm not dreaming. It was real!"

Then, that boy turned to the back and my mouth wide open.

Oh God! Please tell me that I'm still dreaming.

"It's not real.I'm still dreaming," I said to myself.

It was Jungkook.

I just looked at him.

How he can get into my house if he does not have my house keys. Maybe it was just my imagination.

I went to the refrigerator. Before I opened it, I felt someone standing behind me.

My eyes widened.

Please tell me that it is not a ghost that standing behind me. In my mind, if the ghost was behind me now, I'm afraid it will pounce on me if I looked back.

I shook my head.

I took a deep breath and released it. I looked back and nearly jumped out of my skin.

It was him. What I saw just now is real. I thought it was only my imagination.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

How did he get into my house?

"You..how did you get into my house?" I asked him. He grinned.

He came close to my face and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want to know how did I get into your house?"

I can feel that I was blushing from head to toe right now.

I didn't answer his question.

"Do you want to know it or not?" He asked again.

I nodded.

"Well, your house door is not locked. That's why I can get into your house."

My jaw dropped.

"And you know what? It's very dangerous because you're just alone at home now. Maybe a thief will get into your house."

I just stared at him and don't know what to say.

"Stop staring at me. I know I'm handsome. Let's eat! My stomach was begging for food right now."

I nodded and went to the dining table.

I took a seat and he sat in front of me then we started eating.

My eyes widened when I ate the food.

It was so delicious and I felt hungry as a wolf right now. While I was eating, I felt someone staring at me. I looked at Jungkook and he's staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're so cute when you eat." He smiles.

"Yeah,just..just eat your food or not we'll be late to school."

"Okay, my cutie bunny."

What?!? My cutie bunny? My heart skipped a beat right now when he said that to me. What is this? Did I fall in love with him again? I don't want to fall in love with him again.

Never.

He is just my friend right now.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Heyy! Did you enjoy or like the chapter? Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote or comment!

Thanksss :)