Chapter 17

At school

We arrived at school. When we walked through the hallway, I can feel all the students staring at us.

I saw the other girls glared at me. Gosh! It's like their want to eat or kill me. So creepy.

"Y/n!" I looked behind me and it was Jimin.

"Ohh! Jimin oppa!"

He came towards me and pinched my cheeks.

"Good morning. You look so cute today."

He said and I was like 'what?'

What's wrong with him? What he ate this morning until his behaviour like this? Duh...

"Yah!Oppa! It's hurt you know." 

"Haha sorry."

"Hyung! Why don't you greet me? I'm your favourite maknae right?"

He pouted.

Jimin grinned.

"Hmm...Y/n, did you heard someone talking?"

Jimin said. I know he wants to teased Jungkook. I smirked.

"Hmm..nope.I didn't hear anything. Maybe it was a ghost. Gosh!" 

"Yahh! You two! How dare you?!" 

"Jungkook ahh, I'm just kidding you know." 

"Yah! Just keep your mouth shut shorty," Jungkook grinned.

"What? Did you call me shorty again? Wahh, Jungkook ahh, you know I'm older than you."

Jimin glared at him like he wants to kill him.

"So? Do I care? Hahaha," he smirked and laughed.

Here we go again. They bickering each other again. Duh..I'm so tired all of this.

I just looking at them. Then I saw someone coming towards us.

When I looked at the person, it took my breath away.

"Yahh!You two, stop fighting with each other. And you Jungkook, respect who is older than you. Duh.."

I looked at the person who is talking to them. And you know what? He is so handsome. He's like a prince. Prince charming.

"Huh.. Alright hyung," Jungkook sigh.

"Hahaha! Did you hear that? Respect someone who is older than you," Jimin laugh.

Jungkook glared at him.

"Ohh!Y/n, this is my hyung. Hyung, please introduce yourself," Jungkook said.

"Hey, I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you."

"Ohh! I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you too!" I smile.

He smiles at me back. That smile. It's so cute, he has a box-smile.

I looked at my watch and class will starting soon.

"Ohh! We got to go. Bye," I said to them.

"Jungkook, let's go now." I took his hand and dragged him to the class.

We arrived in front of our class and I opened the door. When I opened the door, I can feel all the girls in the class staring at us. I wondered why they were staring at us.

I looked where there were staring at. I look at my hand and I was still holding his hand. I let go of his hand and went to my seat and he also went to his seat.

I looked at Jungkook and he was listening to music right now.

I put my hand on my cheek while looking at him.

He is very handsome and cute.Aww~ Wait? What?

"Y/n?Y/n?Hello...earth to Y/n?"

I saw someone's hand waving his or her in front of me.

"Huh?Ohh..." It was Momo.

"Yahh, what are you staring at?"

"Nothing."

She looked at Jungkook then she grinned.

"Hohoho, I know what are you staring at. You stared at Jungkook, am I right?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"What? No! I'm not staring at him."

I looked away.

I can feel that I was blushing from head to toe right now. Oh God! Please take me to another world.

"Don't you lie to me. Hahaha...I know you were staring at him just now," she laughs.

"Yahh!Hirai Momo! You!"

I don't know what else to say to her.

Then, the teacher came.

"Good morning everybody."

"Good morning."

"Okay, class. Today we have a new student. Please come in."

The teacher said and called the new student. When the student came in, I was surprised.

It was a girl and she was so gorgeous.

I looked at students' reactions in our class and all of them were speechless. Maybe because of her pretty face.

I looked at Jungkook and his reactions like he was surprised? When he saw the new student.

"Psstt! Jungkook?"

I guess he didn't hear me.

I called him back.

"Psst! Yahh.Jungkook? Did you hear me?"

Still no reaction.

What's wrong with him? Why he looked surprised when he saw that girl? Did he know her?

TO BE CONTINUED...