• Chapter 2 •

*HAI GAIS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES IT UP!*

*BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR AGAIN IN MAMA 2017!! THEY ALSO WON BEST MUSIC VIDEO AWARD WITH SPRING DAY! AND BEST ASIAN STYLE! GO BTS!!*

*SO HERE ARE THE VIDEOS OF THEIR PERFORMANCE

*THEY ALSO PERFORMED THE FOLLOWING IN THE END: BEYOND WORMHOLE, DNA, NOT TODAY, CYPHER 4, MIC DROP (remix)*

P.O.V. Kira

After the talk with Master Mikaela and Yuichiro, I headed back to my dorm filled with excitement, curiosity, and sorrow... 'I have a brother... he's alive... somewhere out there... alone...' ...the corridors dimly lit... It had ashy white walls and a dark blue flooring that was lined with a black carpet. As I approached the door of my dorm to open it... Cara was standing before me all ready to go. "We should get going." a voice near us stated... it was Akira. "Hey Akira!" I exclaimed with Cara while waving at her. "Hey guys!" she replied "Are you ready to go?" Cara asks Akira "Well Shin is almost finished." she answers, Shin then came out of their dorm. Akira has long, soft, bouncy hazel hair and bright emerald green eyes, she was wearing the same clothes we were wearing... our training uniform. It was a black v-neck with the crest of ASH embedded on the right side of the chest, but the thing that's different from what were wearing is that among the four of us i'm the only one with a B embedded on my crest. It was basically because I haven't finished my training yet, while the three of them have graduated training and are now hunters. We also wore light gray leggings that were paired with long black boots. Shin on the other hand has short, smooth light brown hair and eyes that has a light brown shade onto it that matched her hair. As they started to talk to each other while I was deep in thought I held my pendant close to me... it always reminded me of my family... especially my brother who is out there somewhere... looking for me. I slowly retrieved my hand from the pendant as I started tying my hair up into a ponytail, because it was required in training. I had long, smooth hair that had a shade of crimson red, my eyes on the other hand, were a dark brown shade. Once I finished tying my hair we started to walk along the corridors towards the training grounds. While walking Cara called me from behind asking "Hey Kira, Can I ask you a question?" "Sure, why not?" I reply to her "Well I was wondering... What did Master Mikaela and Yuichiro tell you earlier?" she asked. As I thought of it... I just told them what happened "It was simply about my family. You know... my brother... this pendant... how my brother is out there looking for me..." with those last words they all stared at me with shock "YOU HAVE A BROTHER!" they all exclaimed to me like it was impossible, so I nodded to them in reply. As we walked along the corridors I told them the conversation I had with Master Mikaela and Yuichiro...

*FLASHBACK*  

'my brother's alive..' I thought to myself in shock "Due to this new information we gathered we have decided to allow you to look for him and for you to graduate early... Which means we will train you harder and faster." Hearing those words made my heart jump with glee but made me agitated as well. 'graduate early...' I thought to myself 'train you harder and faster... to look for him' those words were circling around my head... 'I would definitely have a hard time...' My mind cried inside me 'but i'll do my best... for my brother...' my heart said with pride, faith, and hope opposing my thoughts. "One more thing..." Master Mikaela continued, breaking me from my thoughts as I turned my attention to him now "...your pendant..." he stopped for awhile making me hold my pendant from all the anxiousness i'm felling to what he is about to say about my pendant "What about my pendant Master Mikaela?" I asked with agitation in my voice "...it belonged to him... look at the photo... he is wearing the same pendant you possess in your hands at this moment..." I looked at the photo once again and he was right... he had the same pendant hanging on his neck... it had the same fancy hazel P crest... that is also embedded onto a silver gem... It had the same hazel wires styled like vines surrounding it as a frame. "I'll do my best to find him... no matter what." I reassured them making the smile at me with proud looks before I left the room...