Chapter 6: Ex

"Back off, Rozz." wika ni Nicolas pero tumawa lamang si Rozzhill.

"Do you know each other?" Gulat na tanong ni Louis.

"Yes."

"No."

Sabay nilang sabi. What the? Yung totoo. I really think they know each other, Rozzhill called him by his nickname and Nicolas did the same. We glared at them.

"Yung totoo?" Inis na wika ni Anna na magkasalubong na ngayon ang dalawang kilay.

"Fine, were childhood friends." wika ni Nicolas.

"Yup! By the way you can call me Rozz. I think Rozzhill is way too long and takes more energy to say." He said.

I just rolled my eyes and focused on the little device that Rozz said it was a camera. "Is this really a camera?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." He said.

"That means that the whole thing was planned. From the hidden camera to the appearance of the grim reaper." Anna said at lumapit rin sa maliit na hidden camera.

"Can you ask someone to see if there are any fingerprints in that device?" I heard Louis asked.

"Sandali lang, i'll just call someone that can identify if there are any fingerprints in that device." Rozz said. Kinuha niya ang phone niya sa bulsa ng pants niya at lumabas ng comfort room.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Anna asked.

"You can go out now. Enjoy the free day, Let's just wait for the result tommorow." Bigla kaming napatingin kay Nicolas nang magsalita ito. What? He's letting us to go out now?

I was about to say something when Anna grabbed me by the wrist. "Ok! Bye guys!" She shouted as we left the comfort room. Nang makalabas na kami ng school ay binitawan na niya ako.

"Ano ba Anna? Ang sakit na ng wrist ko!" I shouted. Hinawakan ko ang wrist ko. Ouch! Damn it! It hurts! I glared at her but she just formed her hand in a letter V. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry na Bridget. I'm just excited, dahil ito ang unang beses nating lumabas ng school na magkasama." she said.

Yes. This is our first time, i can't blame her if she's really excited. Even me. Every saturday and sunday ay umuuwi lang ako sa bahay o nag-iistay sa dorm.

I was about to say something but she just grabbed my wrist, again and pulled me towards her car. She was about to open the car's door when i shouted.

"Vannesa! My wrist!"

"Oopps! Sorry." She said and was about to released her hold on my wrist but instead of being free it became tighter that cause to shout in pain.

"What the hell Anna?! Balak mo ba akong putulan ng kamay?" I shouted but still she didn't let go.

I looked at her and saw that she was looking at something. No. Someone. She was looking in a couple, the girl was clinging to the boys arm,while the boy was kissing the girls hair. The boy looks like a varsity player, he looks so inlove with the girl his with. The girl has a long straight black hair, bagay sa kanya ang straight na buhok at ang kanyang makinis at puting balat ang nagpapaganda pa sa kanyang mukha. I looked at Anna and a saw a hint of anger, pain, hatred and also longing in her eyes as she looked at the couple. Oh, now i know why. I think i i mean we need to get her out of here. Not because my wrist hurts because her hold is getting more tighter in every seconds passing by but because i don't want to see my best friend in so much pain.

Hinarangan ko ang paningin niya sa couple and snap my fingers on her face that cause her to flinch and looked at me. Finally! She already let go of my wrist. I looked at it and saw it already has a red marks around it. Gosh! Gaano ba talaga kalakas si Anna?