Who showered her? The world may never know...

Brother

Brother

Brother

The word echos through my head, completely unaware of what's going on around me.

I feel so faint. His eyes. The same eyes I saw on the battle field in my dream. I know they're his without a doubt. I memorized every little think about them. The color, the size, even the little specks of gold in them. These eyes disgust me more than anything in the world. Even more than Vector. These are the eyes of the man that killed Ryder, and Shane!!! LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Well, not really literally, it was a dream....but it was so realistic. I could feel the wind blow through my hair. I could smell the blood drenched battle field. Everything about it was just so...real.

Scenes from the dream start to pop into my head once again. I can feel my heart beat speed up as i witness the pack members retreating. Running for their lives. I never want to see anything like that again. I never want to see anyone in pain.

The worst thing was, I couldn't do anything about it. Literally!

They all walked past me like I was completely invisable!

Even if they did see me, my legs had a mind of their own for some reason. I couldn't move anywhere on my own, and if I tried, I was teleported back into my origional spot, where my special legs last left me.

Why did I have to witness anything like that? 

Have people actually lived through something as horrific as that?

I honeslty hope not. War is a life changing thing that can stain your eyes with the blood of your friends and enemies. No one should ever have to go throught that.

Hell, I even feel bad for my dream people(well, wolves)

But still....brother....

I know for a fact that these are the same eyes I saw in my dream. Tears start to fill my eyes as visions of death flash through my brain once more.

I can't tell Shane, I won't!

They're brothers! I have no idea how he would react if I told him about my dream. It could possibly ruin their entire relationship. But it'll be hard to work this out myself.

NO! I must be completely mad! It was only a dream! Theres no way this could be the same person from the war, this is the first time I have ever seen this guy!

There is absoultely NO WAY 

Yup thats it

I'm cray

Completely mad!

"Cassandra? Are you okay???" Shanes voice snaps me back to reality. His voice covered in worry.

"Yea," I reply. "I just had a sneeze that wouldn't come out" 

I wipe the small tears from my eyes as I look down

His beautiful face returns to normal. Phew, he actually believed me!

"No I didn't" he says in a stern voice.

I look back up to see his perfect face etched with worry again. How could he tell I was lying? Is he psychic or something???

"I am not a psychic, it's because we're mates. Even if we only met a couple weeks ago.." 

"A COUPLE WEEKS AGO?! HOW LONG WAS I UNCONSCIENCE? HOW DID I USE THE RESTROOM??? WHO SHOWERED ME????? hOLY SHIT NO WONDER I'M SO HUNGRY!!" I yell out loud.