Taken

Everything in my body tells me to look at him, but for some reason, I don't want to. I feel that if I look this man in the eyes right now, everything...and I mean everything...will change.

I simply can't bring myself to it.

That's when I hear the most angelic voice in the world.

"Look at me"

No.

I can't.

I won't.

"Please, look at me" he orders in a soft tone.

His voice sends chills down my spine and his scent makes me weak to the knees.

I just want to jump him with kisses and more kisses.

God damn the effect he has on me.

When I disobey his orders, I can hear Eliza growling at me.

She called this man our....mate?

Cuz if he's mine then I hit the fucking jackpot!

Suddenly I'm frozen in my thoughts. He'd standing right in front of me.

Every inch of my skin begins to tingle ever so slightly. His scent wrapping me in a blanket.

I keep my head down.

"You're so stubborn...its cute" he whispers.

I watch as his hand slightly lifts up and brushed my cheek. It feels as if a million volts of electricity runs through my body, yet...it doesn't hurt. Its an enjoyable feeling.

The sudden sparks cause me to instantly look up, and the first thing I catch are those big brown eyes.

Slowly I notice the room to drift away.

I only see him.

I only want him.

I only need him.

This man is my everything...I can tell already. The thought brings a smile to my face.

A sudden crash downstairs causes me to look away.

The room starts to reappear and a snap back to reality.

"Vector" I whisper to myself. Or so I thought

"Who the hell is Vector?"he growles, hatred dripping off his voice.

I flinch back slightly from the tone he was using.

He notices and his eyes quickly fill with regret.

He cups my cheek and whispers "I'm sorry, beautiful....but could you tell me who Vector is?"

"He's this alpha guy. He said he was going to make me his." I say with disgust.

"No man but me is ever allowed to say that!" He growls.

Personally, I find his possessiveness to be quite sexy.

I hear his footsteps get louder and louder with each passing second.

He's going to find me..find me and take me away from this man.

"Get your filthy hands off my Luna, Shane" I hear Vector yell.

Oh, so his name is Shane? Hawwwwt

I don't exactly like what he said to my 'mate' so I let out a low growl. Thankfully Vector doesn't notice.

"I can put my hands on my mate whenever I want, pup." Shane laughs.

I back up a little bit and bump into the window sill... I can feel the wind blowing onto my back.

Suddenly the wind stops. Instead I feel a little warmth. Like, body heat.

"She's my Luna. You can't have her, and you never will." Vector said with a smile.

A hand quickly goes over my mouth and pulls me out the window. Thankfully I landed on whoever pulled me.

My hands are quickly tied behind my back and I'm thrown onto the back of a werewolf running full speed into the darkness of the woods.

The last thing I hear is a blood curtailing growl.

The growl coming from my mate.

Tears slowly fall down my face. More come out the further I'm taken away from him.

We come to a sudden stop, I see nothing but darkens and trees.

Someone walks out and uncovers a hidden metal trap door on the forest floor.

They open it and I'm suddenly pushed into the darkness.

Land on my head and I feel myself slowly start to fade away into unconsciousness.

"Goodnight, Luna"

Next thing I know, I'm out cold.

************************

I know its short but bear with me

I'm really sorry for the wait ): I hope none of you hate me or my story.

I'm also really sorry that this chapter kinda sucks poop. I wrote it last minute. Like off the top of my head.

Anyways,

Please follow me on instagram @

Lilialozano__

^that's two underscores

Vote

Fan

Comment

Idk