A morning like no other

"Run!!! Retreat everyone! RETREAT" I hear someone yell beside me. Soon, hundreds of werewolves begin to run past me. All of them beautiful shades of brown, gray, and beige. The warriors warning mean nothing to me as I slowly walk towards the danger. Towards the area where everyone else around me is running away from.

No one seems no even bat an eye at me as I walk.

I look down, I seem to be wearing a long lace dress. It's white and extraordinarily beautiful. (I'll try to put in a picture of the dress)

My hair flows down my back in long soft blue curls.

After a few moments, I get to the place where everyone is terrified of. And I can understand why. 

The distinct smell of blood and death fills my nose as I look at the terror right in front of me. A gigantic field, covered with dead werewolf bodies. Some wolves still trying to fight off the enemy side pay no attention to me as I have no choice but to walk past them.

The smell of blood fills my nose as a tear rolls down my eyes.

A large majority of the dead wolves are from Shanes pack. I don't know how I recognize most of them, but I do. 

Although I'm sick to my stomach, I hold my head up high and continue looking for nothing.

Literally nothing.

My body is walking on it's own, and my mind is telling me this is okay.

No wolves from either side attack me, and I wonder why?

The size of this war is monsterous. The one at Vectors pack was nothing compared to the size of this one.

Suddenly I see someone in the distance. A face I recogize so well. That hair, that body..... It could only be...

I gasp and scream "RYDER". 

Quickly running towards her, excited to see a face I recognize personally. I'm stopped when I notice a huge wolf walk towards her. She is in human form, trembling in fear on all fours. The wolf slowly walks towards her, holding someones arm in his mouth while snarling at Ryder. He drops the arm and viciously mauls her. Tears stream down my face as I run towards her, but everytime I blink, I'm further away and the moment of her death keeps replaying. Soon, I've had enough with watching her death so I stop trying to run to her aid. I just stand and listen to her screams fill the night sky.

After that bastard wolf is done with her, he looks as me. Right in the eyes, and walks away, almost looking proud. He seems to be the only one that has payed any attention to me so far.

My body begins to walk again, but this time into the forest surrounding the battle field. Huge trees pass by me as I dry my tears. I don't understand how I'm walking so elegantly as the bottom of my dress stains red with the blood of my friends and foes. 

After more time of walking, I notice I'm bearfoot. I don't understand any of this. Why isn't anyone attacking me? Why am I in this dress? And bearfoot? Who was that huge wolf and why did he seem to be the only one to actually notice my presence?! 

Nothing is making sence anymore and I demand a reason why!

I walk into a small opening and smell a very familiar scent... a scent I could never get enough of... a scent I know so well.... Shanes scent.

I run as fast as I can towards him..through more trees, dodging them left and right like I know the position of every tree in this forest.

Strange. 

His scent leads me to another opening... where I see my beautiful mate, sitting down on the grass. His knees pulled up to his chest, and I can hear his soft cries.