The Cross

Tap..

Tap..

Tap...

The sounds of his footsteps echo throughout my head.

Tap..

Tap..

I can't move. I hear him getting closer to me, and physically, I can't do anything about it.

My fucking ankle.

Why did I have to break it now?

His filthy scent fills the room and burns my nose as I inhale.

Tap...

Tap...

Unintentionally I begin to growl. I hate this man. I hate everything about him. His face, his body, his clothing. Everything! The way he speaks, the way he walks, and especially the way he smells..oh it sickens me beyond belief. This man I hate, is the one I'm stuck in this chamber with. This man I hate, is walking towards me. Unbuttoned pants and evil intentions.

Where is he?

Where is my mate? He made a promise...so why isn't he here?

The only thing I really know about him is his name. How pathetic of a mate am I?

I wanted to ask him so many things...why perks turn into wolves, what exactly a mate is...? And many more.

I wanted to get to know him. To live by him. To learn with him.

But as long as this asshole right in front if me stands in the way, I know that shall never happen.

Before I know it, my growls get louder.

"Stay the fuck away from me you disgusting tyrant!" I spit at him.

He smiles. In a few seconds, he's right in front of me.

SLAP

"Don't ever talk to me like that again you bitch," he warns through gritted teeth.

Pure anger and rage fills my body.

Come on Eliza, just like when that beta guy did it. Then we can destroy this bastard once and for all.

Except nothing happens.

I'm sitting on the bed, dumbfounded. Holding my cheek in shame.

This isn't suppose to happen.

I'm suppose to be with Shane. In his arms. But instead, I'm in this room with a man who's only intention is to rape me.

"Looks like your wolf is to weak to help you now, and your little mate can't even keep his pathetic promise. Shameful," Vector taunts.

He suddenly grabs my face and pushes it back into the bed while slowly climbing on top of me.

I begin to pound on his chest, but it doesn't seem to phase him.

"Your attempts are so adorable," he whispers in mt ear. His hot breath on my neck sends chills down my spine.

He begins planting kisses all down my neck. Each kiss burns like fire on my skin.

I never knew such a simple act could put me in so much pain.

Wait, he said something about Shane.. That, he would feel it?

No.....oh please, I don't want him to feel this pain.

It's...it's unbearable!

I scream out, as loud as I can.

It hurts so bad...