30.One More Time

Constance P.O.V

I looked at Seth as he drove, I didn't know where he was going but I just watched him and the tears that begged to come killed me. I hated myself a little, because I knew that I was in love with him, but I loved my education more. I didn't want to look into his eyes because I knew they are laced with sadness.

"Where did you want to go?" He asked me as we made it to the lucky mart.

"Here." I said and he pulled into the parking lot.

"I'll be right back." I said opening the door and he nodded watching me step out.

I walked into the store and it had five customers and just Janet was working. She was about late 50's and sweet as can be, sadly I never worked with her much.

"Oh hello sweetheart." She said after ringing out the last person.

"Hey Janet, is Randy here?" I asked looking for my boss.

"Oh baby he's in his office." She said tapping my shoulder and I did the same before walking away.

"Randy?" I said knocking on his office door and he pulled it open with a sad smile.

Randy is a 70 year old man, and the greatest guy I've ever met sweet as a pie. He walked me into the office and sat me down. He didn't say anything just yet, but he doesn't talk much, not since his wife passed about 5 months back.

"Here you are Connie." He said handing me my check, that was 3,000 dollars.

"Randy I can't take this." I said handing it back but he stopped me.

"No way I'm letting my little girl go with out money." He said pushing my hair back and giving me a smile, and I gave him a hug.

"Thank you." I said and he tapped my shoulder.

"Go save lives Connie." He said as I headed for the door.

I looked around before I walked back out and sat down next to Seth, who just looked at me with dark eyes.

"Where to now?" He asked as I grabbed his hand.

"To that dark place I once took you." He gave me a hard smirk telling me he understood.

He took off and it was only three blocks up the streets so we made it there in no time. He stopped and I stepped out and so did he this time. I grabbed his hand and knocked on the door and a sad Kelan looked down at me. He was the body guard I never really saw but he was a nice guy.

"Hello Constance." He said giving me a hug and I returned it.

He let us walk pass and I stopped Seth, he looked around the place and I smiled at him.

"Yeah this place looks different in the morning." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, less like I might be murdered." He said making me laugh and I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him.

He looked down at me wrapping his arms around my shoulders and gave me a smile that was like hell in my heart that it burned.

"I see love is in the air or is it?" Lady Leather said and I smiled turning to see her I regular jeans and tee shirt.

"Lady Leather." I said almost pulling from Seth and running to her.

The hug we gave each other was so hard we both could have died in that moment but we both just laughed.

"Lady leather." Seth said nodding to her and she moved me to look at him.

"Little boy." She said back and Seth smiled at her.