5.Walk

Constance P.O.V

I looked at the time and it was 4:50 and I looked down at the text from Kerri. She was almost here with Beth and Liz i'm sure as well. I stood grabbing my books and putting them away, and I looked at Seth sleeping next to me.

"Hey." I said kicking his chair and he popped up.

"Fucking what?" He asked looking at me upset.

"I'm leaving." I said as Kerri walked in with Liz and Beth.

I turned to them already in my dress and heels ready for the night and they are too. Kerri is wear another sparling dress, Beth wear a mini-skirt and a blouse wishing she was Taylor Swift and her hair is blond now. I looked at Liz and she wore Jeans and a tee shirt, she was a girl who liked girls, we can't say the "L" word.

"Connie lets go." Kerri said looking at Seth.

"Can I hang out with you lady tonight?" Seth asked me but I just looked at him and walked to my friends, and he followed.

"Hey, Connie who is this?" Beth asked looking at Seth.

"A guy who is failing a class because he can't simply wake up to make it there on time. So i had to waste my Sunday morning watching him sleep, and fondle some girl." I said making him laugh.

"No, I wasnt sleeping just focusing on my work, what are you ladies doing tonight?" Seth asked and I moved back looking at my buzzing phone.

"Hey mom." Isaid picking up.

"Oh hey honey, me and your father wanted to know if you are going to be coming hom for the three day weekend next week?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there, how is dad?" I asked her.

"He's doing good, can't wait to see you again, he wanted to call but you know." She said.

"Alright, I get it I'll be home soon, but I'll call you later mom." I said when I felt someone's breath on my neck.

"Alright love you honey." She repiled and as i turned around seeing Seth in my conversation and i pushed him.

"Love you too." I repiled hanging up.

I looked back seeing the three girls gone and i started to walk out when i noticed Seth following me.

"I'm hanging out with you guy tonight." He said but i didnt say anything back to him as I made it to the girl.

They already started drinking and since i didnt get off into drinking much I could wait till we made it to the party. Seth followed behind as they all talked and  laughed, but like always i stayed to the back. It was hard to enjoy myself because everytime i glanced over to Seth is face was half way up Kerri, Beth or Liz ass. He glanced at me giving me a wink and I looked back ahead of me.

"What where you doing last night?" He asked me and I hated that he even remembered anything.

"Working." I repiled simply.

"At 1 in the AM in a ally?" He asked as I started to hear music from the house party.

He pulled out a cigarette and I hate smoking, digusting and with out thinking I grabbed it from him. His reaction was slow, and I broke it and he looked at me shocked.

"Why did you do that? This is not a cheap habit I have." He said pulling out another one and i made him stop walking.

I grabbed the cigarette again from him and he reached for it but i moved back tossing it away. He moved closer trying to grab it but i grabbed his hair in my fist, and forced him down to my level a little. I checked to see where the girl where and they kept walking and laughing not seeing us. I looked at Seth and he looked at me slightly confused as he tried to get away from me.

"Connie let go of me sweetheart." He said and i pulled his hair harder making him feel pain.

"Listen here boy, when I say something it goes understand?" I said and he didn't talk so I pulled his hair more.

"Alright Connie." He said and pulled him down more letting my other hand slid up his neck.

"No, say it right Seth." I repiled and the darkness in his eyes told me everything.

"Yes,Constance." He repiled making me smile and i let him go.

I didnt say anything jsut started walking again, hide how turned on I was right now. Seth was submissive and I liked that, and how he remind behind me only added on.

"Seth walk up." I said and he did as he was told walking next to me and I smiled.

"So Seth." Kerri said walking back to us and the other girl followed.

"Yeah, Do you have a girlfriend?" Beth asked making the others laugh.

"No I don't date, I don't like having girl friends free is more for me." Seth said taking glances at me but locked eyes with Kerri.

"Why? Are you trying to change me?" He said making them all laugh as we stopped in front of the house.

They all ran into the loud music where the smell of weed was loud. People stood in front since the party isnt really crazy yet. I was only 5:30 and the sun was getting low now, and i noticed Seth was still next to me.

"Why are you still out here?" I asked him and he gave me a smirk.

"What was all that?" He asked me.

"I asked you not to do something and you still did it." I said looking at him.

"Is there something more to this little innocent girl thing you do?" He asked and i this time i laughed.

"I never play innocent, I don't want the attention of others so I keep to myself, you tell me how is that innocent?" I said and he gave me a smiling look.

"Maybe tonight I can have you attention." He said and I moved closer to him.

"Seth, there are things in this world that arent for everone and there things about me everyone can't see. You put on this badboy look, the long hair that covers your face, the leather jacket, and black jeans. I know you're a sweet guy acting bad and I dont want to do that to you." I repiled and I saw him shiver but I walked away heading into the party.