Chapter 34: Afterwards

~~Chapter 34: Afterwards~~

This chapter has a lot of flashbacks and shit you might have to go back and look for to remeber (or maybe you do...but I didnt sooo) Hope you like it and sorry for the wait!!

Also UNEDITED sorry if it sucks or...ya

I ran my fingers through my thin, damp hair before continue rubbing it with the pale white towel. My hair didn’t react to hairspray that well and by the end of the night my hair was a sticky mess. I didn’t waste any time jumping into the shower as soon as Kamen and I returned home.

          As weird as it was to actual admit out loud, I actually had fun tonight. At first I was mad at Fergie and her stupid, weird music interrupting Kamen and I, but Fergie’s voice was enough to make Kamen cry all while almost falling to the floor in laughter. Fergalicious was just the thing to ruin the slow and mellow atmosphere and create a new hilarious one.

          Kamen and I danced around the idiots all while listening to weird, old music that neither of us had ever heard before. I couldn’t help but smile just thinking about the image of Kamen, holding his red beer and a microphone proudly in his hands, as he tried to guess the words to this one girl singing about milkshakes.

          I wrapped a towel around myself deciding to give up on drying my wet, messy hair. I would let it air dry in my sleep. Sleep—just the word made my eyes want to flutter close. I was exhausted, I had never really had a night out before and even though I didn’t have anything to drink I still felt worn out.

          I exited the bathroom letting out all of the steam from the shower fill the small room. I glanced over at Kitty’s side of the room and was kind of relieved they were still both gone. I wasn’t in the mood to talk or listen to Kitty at the moment. All I wanted was sleep.

          I then looked over to see Kamen buried beneath five pillows and two comforters. His face was squished in between two pillows and his arms were spread out wide to the sides, completely leaving no open room on the bed. I my eyes darted to him in disapproval as I immediately recognized the white button down he had yet to take off.

          “Hey lazy, get up. That bed has been officially mind for the past week and half now.” I said hoisting my towel up so it wouldn’t fall too low.

          It was then that I noticed something. I was all alone in one room with the devil wearing nothing but a towel to cover myself. Why wasn’t I freaking out right about now? I couldn’t explain it. I guess I really didn’t care, it isn’t like Kamen would ever look at me like that anyway (also I thought the dress I was wearing at the club showed more than the towel did).

          “Kamen, at least get up and go take a shower. I can’t stand the smell of that red crap on you.” I listened as Kamen mumbled something into the pillows. “Huh?”

          Kamen slowly lifted his head and mumbled, “Come on Indie, you know you love it.”   

          I watched him smile out of the corner of my eye. It was as if he had eyes in the back of his head and he could see the blush perfectly highlighting my cheeks. How the hell did he know I love the smell?

          “Nope,” I said deciding to lie because why not? “just go so I can change, alright?”

          Kamen groaned rubbing his face repeatedly over and over before finally finding the strength to get up. He began staggering over to the bathroom in which I left an easy path for him by stepping out of the way. Right before Kamen was about to enter the bathroom he caught himself on the door frame before he could fall.