Who is she?

"I am a human as well, and like all others I am not immune to isolation. I was scared.....scared at times that at the end I might just end up alone....."
-Yagami Light
______________________________________

*Light's pov*
The day the death note fell from the sky....I was siting bored in my class. That day, I still remember it! That day was normal, just like any other day.

I was following my daily routine and wishing just one thing;
I wanted my life to be different, exciting.......
I had wished for some change........ Something that would make me feel alive......
Something to kill my boredom.
"This world is rotten" was the phrase that had crossed my mind that day.

Then it fell........... literally from the sky.
I picked it up.

I would lie if I say that I was not skeptical about the note. Many a times I had thought it was a prank. But that night. The night those pathetic fools who had no respect for women died, I was sure.....convinced.....it was real.....the note was real.

I was obsessed, obsessed right away. Instantly, I felt like I needed to rid the world of all those people who sullied it's purity. The world must remain pure. I took up the task. I had decided to make the world a better place.
I knew only I, Yagami Light could do this and no one else. I had believed that it was a task given to me and me alone. So I had accepted, my fate.

I would create a new world.....
And I would be it's GOD!!!
______________________________________
*3rd pov*

Beep.....beep......beep......beep

The monitor beeped as the heart rate fluctuated. A pale looking woman with her eyes closed laid on a bed as her chest rose and fell slowly in sync with the beeping monitor. A tube attached to a mask was attached to her face, covering her nose and mouth. This tube was directly connected to an oxygen cylinder. The mask covered with perspiration as she released her breathes into it.

The sheets underneath her rustled as she slightly moved. Her pace of breathing increased accompanied with a peak of beeping in the monitor. Her eyes slowly opened to reveal deep sea blue eyes as they stared vaguely at the ceiling above her. Her eyes undulated from clear to hazy as her vision finally cleared.

She took some more time to decide her next actions. Finally deciding upon her next action, her eyes moved slightly, glancing at every angle possible, with her head kept at restraint by the numerous wires and tubes. Her eyes finally settled on a familiar figure as they visibly widened in recognition and something akin to surprise crossed them.

Beside her sat a man around the age of 17 years, the same age as her. His light brown hair tousled as it fell on his face in a messy yet neat way. His face was quite handsome, with a prominant jawline and quite defined features. Slightly his eyes opened to reveal a shade of light brown equally maching his hair. His eyes glanced over at her and a look of relief and something else akin to surprise flashed in his seemingly bored looking eyes.

He bent forward in his siting position and angled his body in a comfortable manner. His hand shot out and the back of his fingers brushed her pale face, removing the black sleak bangs that covered her fore-head. She flinched, a disgusted look overtaking her features. He smiled in a kind gesture and her heart rate visibly increased as she tried to angle her face to get away from his hand. He frowned.

Taking a hold of her chin he forcibly jerked her face to look at him. He stared down at her with a disapproving look and narrowed his eyes slightly in suspicion.

A young looking man entered with a doctor'a coat wound around his body. He took a writing boarding, perhaps scribbling down some report. He looked up at the young girl lying on the bed and smiled at her, urging her to talk.