03.

03. Go On

Dahlia stood behind Harry as he sat down to monitor Eggsy. Before he had left, he put an unnoticeable chip on his shoulder, letting us listen to everything around him. Harry had told Dahlia, that years ago, he had put a camera in their home when Eggsy was just a little boy. Not creepy at all, Dahlia thought.

"Are you sure you want to pick him for our candidate?" The girl asked her mentor as he sat down, setting up his computer screen to the Unwin household. Dahlia believed that she could put her trust on him, she just needed to make sure Harry felt the same.

 Dahlia believed that she could put her trust on him, she just needed to make sure Harry felt the same

"I believe so. We just need to know if he would die for this company." Harry said as they watched Eggsy walk into his home.

Dahlia pushed Harry lightly to the side, pulling in a chair to sit by him. The female kingsman could see the look in Michelle's eyes, she was scared for her boy, scared of what Dean would do.

"Eggsy, just go, please." His mother plead as Dean suddenly walked over to Eggsy, punching him. Michelle tries to intervene but fails. "No! Please don't hurt him!" She pled again.

"Fuck off!" Dean yelled to the mother. Dahlia cringed at the way he used foul language towards the sweet woman.

"If he touches her, I swear I'm gonna blow a storm, Harry." Dahlia informed. He smiled lightly. He knew how passionate she was about defending others who couldn't defend themselfs. But Dahlias temper snapped in two as she watched Dean roughly shoved the mother against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dean yelled, grabbing Eggsy's throat. "Who was with you in that fucking pub? I want to know the name of the geezer you was with!" The man continued, grasping Eggsys throat.

"I was not with no one!" Dean slapped Eggsy and Dahlia flinched at the sight, it was worse than she thought. "I don't know what you're on about!" Dean slapped him again and Dahlias blood boiled at the sight. She leaned back onto her chair, trying to keep her temper.

"Who was they?!" Dean yelled once again.

"I don't know what you're fucking on about!"Eggsy yelled back, his step-father slapping him for the third time in less than a minute.

"Fucking tell me their names!"

"I don't know what you're fucking on about!" Dahlia rubbed the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes. Listening to the abuse.

"Can I do something about this now? This is a horrid view." She told Harry, leaning towards the computer. He reached an arm out to Dahlia, stopping her before she did anything.

"You listen to me, I want to know who you was with in that pub. Do you Understand? I want to know their fucking names!" Dean yelled, hitting Eggsy again. "I swear, I'll rip your head off!" He threatened.

"I don't know what you're fucking on about!" Eggsy repeated.

"Tell me!"

Dahlia noticed Michelle lightly sob as she could do nothing about Dean. She just watched her boy get abused and it broke her heart.