What now?

Author's note: hey guys! I know, iknow.. tagal ko ma di nag paramdam. Sobrang busy lang talaga. Palagi naman. Pero i have to write again. I feel like i need to atleast tell you what happened sa story na to. So here it goes.

——————————————

Dear diary,
Its been roughly two years, two long years since i last touch her, i guess the pain, the longing, the damage she left behind will never be erased in my memory. Were so in love, so happy, so... messed up, broken. We have to separate ways before it gets worse. Thats what we did, she had her own thing going on, i had mine. People were asking me why i dont hang out with her anymore, what happened? Shits like that, and i grew tired answering them. Its just too painful for me to go back again and again, over and over yet it doesnt hurt any less. Maybe we just screwed up, plain and simple.

Rhian and i were so happy, finally together without jason or solenn, just the two of us in our own little bubble. Sinasabi nya sa akin ang mga bagay tungkol sa kanya na di ko pa nalalaman, at ganun din naman ako sa kanya. Darkest secret, ambitions, dreams. It was crazy, a good kind of crazy. It was amazingly beautiful to be able to share that with someone you can vulnerable with. But Now it was just like a dust in your window, that you must wipe so you can see clearer. But the thing is, a dust kept coming back every single day no matter how you clean it up, it will always be there. Today i am writing this note, to remind myself that i am done. I have to move on, make myself busy, make me forget things. She choose the easy path, maybe its time for me to choose mine.

—————————————

P.s dont hate me 😭