Première fois

There's always first time for everything, first crush, first love, love at first sight, first kiss, first heartbreak..and your first time. But in this situation oh well, maybe first time with a.. girl.

Solenn was not lying when she told her girlfriend that her schedule was jam packed that's why she's just gonna see her after 2 days, Pero ng biglang tumawag ang musikera after her night out with her racer friend she just cant say no to her. Masaya naman sya at gusto syang makita ng nobya, pero may feeling din sya na may gusto itong sabihin sa kanya na importante kaya hindi na ito nakapag hintay pa ng dalawang araw. Now they are in bed staring at each other smiling like a fool.

"Glaiz-"

"Sole-"

Nagkasabay pa ng pagsasalita ang dalawa at natawa na lang.

"okay, since you're older, you go first."

"hey!" The model playfully pushed the musicians shoulder.. "Im not that old! you're just few years younger than me. why dont you go first?" 

"No, you go first!" pagpupumilit naman ng musikera sa nobya.

"okay fine.." huminga muna ng malalim ang frances at ngumiti ito sa nobya. "uhhmm.. I dont know how to do this with a girl, coz you know.. this is new, and my thoughts are in tagalog, english and mostly french, so i dont know why im rambling right now.-"

"its okay, you're so cute right now" and glaiza kissed her but its just a quick one.

"dont distract me, im trying to gather my thoughts in english.."

"okay continue mademoiselle.."

"hahaha! okay, i'll just cut this to the chase.. Im in love with you.. and this  might be terrifying even for me, we're in Philippines, we're in showbiz, we can't be seen together being all cuddly and stuff that couples do. But i dont care, and i love you."

*silence*

"say something..."

Glaiza cant even think of a word to describe how she feels right now, relieved? happy?... Yes.. in love. So the first word that came out to her mouth was the exact and perfect reply to the waiting model, who by the way freaking out.. 

"désolée, mais Je suis folle de toi et je pense à toi tout le temps, fuck.. im sor-" dahil na rin sa pag aalala at di pagsagot ng musikera hindi nya maiwasang mag french, this is what she do everytime na hindi nya alam paano i explain ang mga bagay bagay.

"I love you too.."

*silence*

"Hindi ko naintindihan mga sinabi mo french girl, but did you know that you're really hot right now? and just so you know.. Im in love with you..  that's what im gonna say and that's why i came to see you. so yes.. i love you too." and here it is, cats out of the bag.

"you do? i.. i- i dont know what to say.."

"well, you talk enough.. maybe a kiss would do.." then the model dive in for a much needed passionate kiss, she cant believe that the beautiful woman with her right now in her bed, just told her she's in love with her too made her so much happier than ever, so ganito pala ang feeing ng mga boys kapag sinagot sila ng mga girls.. now i know.. She's beyond happy.

Solenn rubbed her thumb against the  inside of Glaiza's wrist, this is it. They waited long enough, she waited long enough and her patience is wearing thin but she knows that all those cold shower would pay off. And when talk about bed and sheets? she's the master of it, she's a parisian for christ sake she knows how to do this well. She kissed the musician like she never kiss someone so intensely, and Glaiza was not so bad at all. The musician smiles, reaching down to net her fingers through solenn's hair, her fingers twirling, nails scratching her scalp making the french girl let out a soft moan.