Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Lilian's POV

I watch my son fall to the ground. I screamed and cried with Carl. I ran over and picked up my lifeless son. Carl ran over and hugged us. I screamed in cried. Rick took kody's body as he cried.

I held onto Carls arm crying.

*4 hours later*

I was searching through Maggie's cell for a pregnancy test. After Kody was born I never knew if I was going to have another.

I was scared half to death of what the test could say. I was more scared of loosing the baby. I finally found one and grabbed. I ran to the bathroom.

I locked the door. I then took the test. My eyes widened at the test. *positive.* I was just in shock. I lost my son and find out I'm having another baby on the same day.

I threw the test away. I unlocked the door and went to mine and Carls cell. I have finally forgave him. Rick had even saw what really had happened. I sat down and hugged my knees. Someone came and hugged me. Carl.

I hugged him back softly. I didn't know what to tell him. "Hey." He said quietly. His eyes were red. He had been crying. He looked at me worried. "Hi." He said quietly. I hugged him again. Scared something would happen.

Dad came in. "Family meeting in the cafeteria. Now" dad said coldly. He never used this kind of voice unless he was pissed or lost a love one. It was both. Carl and I got up. We walked hand in hand to the cafeteria.

__________________________

Carls POV

I stood in the doorway with Lilian. My arm was wrapped around her shoulders softly. I held her close. "As you may know we were under attack by people we don't know. We have to be prepared." Dad said to everyone. Everyone nodded their heads.

After that everyone was back into their cells. I started to walk away but lilian stopped me. "Carl... Can we ummmm talk?" She asked softly. I knew this was going to be bad maybe. I nodded and turned around and looked at her.

"I'm..... Pregnant." She said quietly. She hugged herself. "I don't know if I should be happy or not. After Kody...." She mumbled. I hugged her softly.

"I know. I just wish I wasn't a jackass 6 years ago. I missed half of our sons life and now he's dead. I hate myself for what I did." I whispered. She hugged me tightly.

"Carl, I understand. It was a mistake. I took it the wrong way. I'm sorry for leaving. I should've stayed instead of leaving." She whispered. I kissed her softly. I picked her up knowing she would be tired. I let her fall asleep. I laid down with her. I held her close to me. I never want to leave her.

___________________________

*7 months later*

Lilian's POV

It's been 10 years since this thing happened. 9 since I had been alone. 7 since I met Carl. 7 months since Kody had died. 7 months of me being fat and pregnant.

We haven't been heading those attackers. I was putting on fighting gear to go help outside. Carl didn't approve but I told him I would be fine. I then saw cars coming once I got outside. "Carl!!! Rick!!! Dad!!!" I yelled grabbing my gun.

Once everyone was outside Carl ran over and hugged me. He pulled me back to the gates. I peeked over and recognized who the face was. Monica and Danny Dixon. My grandparents. My eyes widened so didn't moms, dads and kalebs.

I buried my face in Carls clean shirt. Everyone started shooting. I helped a little. I grabbed Judith's hand and went over to Carl. I saw he was gone. My eyes widened. I then saw Carl running with a now hurt Rick. My grandfather had beat him up for no goddamn reason. I hugged Carl which was hard because of my huge belly.

Carl and I helped Rick while Judith watched for walkers. Judith was now 7 and more adapted to this world. I was slow with Rick. My back was aching and feet hurt. We then came across houses. We went inside to one. Carl tied a knot on the door. Rick started saying stuff.

Carl then started to bang on the wall. "HEY ASSHOLE!!! HEY SHITFACE!!" Carl yelled. I covered Judith's ears so she couldn't hear. She hugged my waist carefully. Rick and Carl had on argument. I then followed Carl upstairs. "Carl..." I asked softly.

I sat down beside him. "I'm sorry I'm being an ass it's just I miss everyone but I'm just glad you and Judith made it out alive. Let's get some rest." He said and kissed my forehead softly. I nodded and laid down beside him. I felt his arms wrap around me. His hands laid on my stomach. The baby kicked at his hands softly but their just wasn't two feet there were four. "Carl did you feel that?" I asked him softly. He nodded. I turned to look at him.

"I felt four feet. Oh god." Carl mumbled and looked down. I know what he was thinking. I kissed his cheek. "We will talk about it in the morning." I whispered to him as I saw him nod. His hands stayed at my stomach. Te babies moved which caused me to feel uncomfortable.

I just hope because of twins I won't die. My stomach was swollen and my backed ached. I then fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

A/N: to all those who wanted a long chapter here you go. I hope you guys are liking the story so far.