Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lilian's POV

I went over and picked up Judith. She only likes to be held by certain people. I haven't slept in almost a week. I was the only one awake so I feed Judith and changed her and walked around.

I started to sing to see if she will fall asleep. She smiled at me and started closing her eyes. I kept singing until she was asleep. I sat in a chair in the cafeteria. I fell asleep slowly.

___________________________

5 hours later

I woke up to someone poking me. "Dude wake up!!" Kaleb said. I opened my eyes and punched him. I fell back asleep.

Andreas POV

I watch Lilian punch Kaleb. I giggled. "Don't wake her up Kaleb." I said. He nodded. I looked at Judith and smiled.

Everyone came in and looked Lilian and Judith. Daryl went over and took Judith from Lilian. Judith started crying so Daryl put Judith back with Lilian and she stopped crying. Everyone laughed.

"Jerk." Daryl said laughing. Everyone smiled and ate. I looked over and saw Lilian get up with Judith. I smiled. She went back to her cell.

"Why is she so tired lately?" Kaleb asked. Everyone shrugged. I sighed.

___________________________

Lilian's POV.

I fell back asleep with Judith. I woke up to Glenn yelling "WALKERS". I got up and ran out of the prison carrying Judith.

Once the shooting stopped, I looked over and saw one of the governors old men. He looked at me and started running towards Judith and I. I ran back inside.

I locked the door and set Judith next to mom and grabbed a gun. I unlocked the door and stood infront of the door waiting. I heard footsteps.

I pointed my gun at the door. The door flung open. The man glared at us. He pointed a gun at me and smirked. "Oh look who it is little miss Lilian." He said.

I glared at shot him in the arm. He shot back and the bullet when into my thigh. I fell to the floor and grabbed my gun and shot him one last time before I went into darkness.

___________________________

Carls POV

I was on a run with dad and Daryl. Once we got back nobody was there to open up the gate. I got confused and went and climbed the fence but got cut by the spiral things. I opened the gate and let them in and then closed it.

We walked inside with supplies. I saw a pool of blood and looked everyone. They were crying. "What happened?!" I yelled.

Andrea cried harder. "Lilian..... Shot...... Blood...... Everywhere." She said. Once she said that I dropped all my things and dropped to my knees and cried.

About an hour of crying Hershel said she's doing fine and that I can see her. I ran to our cell and knelt down beside her and held her hand crying. I kisses her forehead. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there." I whispered crying.

2 hours later

I fell asleep holding Lilian's hand. I woke up and got up and was about to leave her hand tightened around mine. "Carl." She whispered.

I turned around and saw her looking at me. I smiled and sat down next to her and hugged her softly. I put her face in my hands and kisses her softly. She kisses back and wiped away my tears that were falling.

We just cuddled and talked. We fell asleep smiling.