Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Carols POV.

I was walking around and went into Carls and Lilian's cell. I saw a family picture laying on the floor next to Lilian's bag.

U went over and picked up. I couldn't believe my eyes. In the picture I was standing next to Andrea and Lilian. I could remember it all. I put the picture down and went down the hall. I walked over to the cafeteria.

Lilian's POV.

I was in the cafeteria and in the corner of my eye I saw one of the Governors men. I slowly grabbed my knife out of my boot. Dad looked at me and pointed my head to the man.

Everyone was now looking at dad and I. Dad walked up behind me and picked me up and tossed me in the air just liked I did in cheerleading before the world went to shit.

Just in time I stabbed the man and fell down and dad catches like he always does. Everyone just stares in amazement.

"Wow." Rock said looking at us. I climbed up a pole by doing flips and stuff and grabbed my knife out of the mans back and stabbed him between the eyes.

"Lilian here was in gymnastics and cheerleading." Mom said with a smile.
I giggled and smiled.

"She was always the badass one." Kaleb said and flipped me off laughing. I flipped down and went off and slapped the back of the head.

"Oww what the hell was that for?!" He said. I shrugged

"Your too damn annoying." I said and everyone laughed. I say down beside Carl. He picked me up and put me in his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I played with his hands smiling.

He chuckled and kisses my cheek. I blushed. We heard 'awes' around the room. Now we both blushed. I fake yawned and got up with Carl following.

He must've known it was fake. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. I leaned on him pressing my body on his. We walked to our cell still in the position we were.

He locked the door and pushed me up against the wall wrapping my legs around his waist. I smirked. Well you know what we did after that.

6 hours later

I was knocked out when I was heading to my cell. I woke up in an RV next to Hershel. He looked at me. Tears fell down my cheeks. I saw the Governor.

I glared at him. "I will kill you.!" I said through my teeth. He chuckled and shakes his head.

___________________________

Carls POV.

I looked for Lilian everywhere. I ran to the cafeteria crying. Everyone looked at him.

"Sssshhheesss ggoonnee." I said crying hard. Dad and Daryl came over and hugged me. Beth and Maggie rushed in crying.

"Hhheeesss gggoonnneee too." Maggie said crying. I heard cars outside and we all ran outside. The Governor.

Dad went down to talk to him. Daryl brought out guns and I took one crying. The Governor pulled out two people.

"Is Hershel on the counsel?" He said. He pulled the bag off of his head. Maggie and Beth gasped.

"How about Lilian?" He said and pulled the bag off of her head. She glared at the Governor.

I cries harder. "NOO!!!!!" I yelled crying. I saw him pull up michonne katana and put it to his neck.

"Liar." He said. Before he could do anything Lilian got up and kicked the katana out of this hands and stabbed him in his other eye. She helped Hershel up and ran over to us.
___________________________

Lilian's POV.

I got Hershel up to the others and ran down and killed the Governor for good. I shot almost all of his men. There was only one left. I looked at the person and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Cousin David." I went over to him. He looked at me. I stabbed him in the stomach and kicked him down and stabbed him over again. I had blood all over me. I walked over to the others who all ran over to me. I hugged them all. I ran over to Carl and hugged him crying.

He fell down hugging me crying hard. He put my head in his hands and kisses me. I kisses back. He got up and pulled me up with him. I didn't let him go. We walked over to the others.

Maggie and Beth came over and hugged me tight. "Thank you so much!!" Maggie said crying. I smiled and looked at Hershel.

"I wouldn't let anyone get left behind." I said. Everyone smiled. We all went back into the prison.