Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Hey sorry I tried updating the story but it wouldn't let me so now I have to start it all over again. )

Lilian's POV.

Carl told me to meet him in our cell. I walked towards the cell until arms grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I knew they were Carl's arms. I smiled and blushed.

He turned me around and smiled at me. It's been 2 months since I came here. Me and Carl have been secretly dating. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer making me press against his chest.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said and kissed him deep. He turned us so his back was to the door and reached and locked it. He smirked and pulled me to the bed kissing me. The next thing we know we are both taking each other's clothes off. I smirked and the whole night we had sex and we didn't sleep at all just sex.

Daryl's POV.

I walked around looking for Lilian. I haven't seen her all morning. I walked over to Rick. "Hey Rick have you seen Lilian?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I've been looking for Carl all morning too. I can't find him." He said. We both looked at each other and ran to Carl and Lilian's cell. Once we were close we could hear moaning. My eyes widened and so did Ricks.

Rick banged on the door. "Open up now!!!!" He yelled. We heard footsteps and there stood Carl with a blanket around him. Lilian got up with a blanket wrapped around her also. They both looked at us.

"What the hell?!!" Rick yelled. Lilian looked scared. Carl put her behind him and looked at Rick.

Carl gulped. "Yea...?" He asked scared. Rick looked beyond pissed. Everyone was out of their cells and looked at us.

"What the hell is this?!!!" Rick yelled. Carl slammed the door in his face and locked the door. In about 2 minutes they were both dressed. Lilian opened the door and glares at everyone. Carl came and looked at us.

"Fine wanna know what's been going on!!! Okay. Me and Lilian have been secretly dating for the past 2 months!!! The only person who knew about his was Carol. She's the only one who understands!!! Yes we had sex all night and all morning!!! Got a problem with that?!! Fucking deal with it!!!" Carl yelled and goes and takes Lilian's hand and walked over and stood with Carol.

Everyone is shocked at what Carl said. Lilian glared at Rick. This can't be good. Number one rule: Never get a Dixion girl mad.

"I don't give a rats ass what the hell you guys thinks but I love Carl!!! He's the only one who's made feel like I'm at home besides Carol and my dad!!! The only reason we didn't tell you is because you would just judge us and try to keep us apart!!!! If you tried it would never work!!!!" Lilian screamed and glared at everyone.

"Number One Rule: Don't ever piss off a Dixion women." I said. I leaned on the wall. Everyone was in pain and shock. Carol, Carl and Lilian all went in Carl and Lilian's cell.

Lilian's POV.

Carl, Carol, and I all walked into mine and Carl's cell. Carl grabbed everything and Carol helped. I went outside towards the walkers and open the gate and let them comes towards me.

I smirk and began slicing their heads off. After that I closed the gate. I heard yells and running. I looked and saw what I saw I would never see again.

(A/N: I'm so so so so for inappropriate stuff.)