Chapter 2.

Two months had passed since talked to Harry. Not even at home had I saw him once, I was beginning to rethink my response to him that night. I was terrified to see him, honestly. To think of all of the things he could do to me, it scared me. He wasn't afraid to hurt me, yet I knew he wouldn't lay a finger on me. He wasn't like that with me, at least that's what I thought.

My parents were away, on "vacation" somewhere, didn't matter where, they were always gone anyway, never felt like they were home much. So I would have the house all to myself. Once again.

Even if I were surrounded by thousands of people, maybe even millions, I'd still feel alone. I could be in a room full of people and still feel so stranded in my own little world, unable to find out what I really wanted to be. I even regret getting pregnant, not knowing who the father was. Although I did have an idea of who it could be, I wasn't going to throw anything at anyone if they weren't ready for it. I guess for now I'd have to assume it was Harry's and be done with it. But no matter what, I could live with the guilt of not telling him, meaning some day I would need to tell him.

I refused to go to school, managing to take my courses online and whatnot. It felt better that way for me anyway, not having anyone ridicule me, I had enough of that already. If my parents had known that I was pregnant, they'd murder me and throw my corpse over a cliff. Especially since they would assume Harry was the father, from which they would be disgusted and disappointed all at once, not knowing that I was being a complete whore and sleeping around with other guys while intoxicated.. Glad they're gone.

--

He barges in the house, immediately making his way upstairs. I follow him up, puzzled. He stomps into Harry's room, then stops and looks around.

"Um.. what the hell are you doing here? Can't you knock?" I ask Niall, standing at the doorway.

He looked messy, as if he had just woken up and slapped on a t-shirt and some random jeans. His hair wasn't as nice as he usually had fixed it, it was all over the place.

"Do you know where it is?"

He lifts the mattress, angrily throwing it aside against a shelf, causing everything to fall and scatter all over the floor.

"What are you talking about?"

He ignores my question again, continuing to rummage through Harry's belongings. I walk over to him and grab his arm, tugging him roughly to face me. He pulls away and slightly pushes me off of him.

"He said it'd fuckin' be in here, and it's not! Fuckin' hell man!"

"For fucks sake, what is it?"

"A tape, it's a fucking tape, Bo. Happen to see one around here?"

Before I could answer, he interrupts again.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. It's none of your business, anyway. Nothing you need to see."

Without another word, he starts to walk out of Harry's room.

"Aren't you gonna clean this shit up?"

"Not my room."

I follow him out, downstairs. He stops at the front door and turns around, looking at me.

"How's the pregnant life?" he asks. I could tell in his tone, he couldn't care less. He was just trying to act like he did.

"I'm fine.. Ready to deliver any moment now."

"Sounds cool." He runs his fingers through his dirty blonde hair, as if that would make it look any better.

"What's with that tape? What's on it that's so important?"