Chapter 14

Ross's POV:
I think I can say now that I officially lost my virginity. I couldn't be happier with the man who took it. I lay with Alex cuddled up to him for a bit, but my stomach started to rumble. I carefully got up as to not wake him and put some undies and pants on then quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen. Sebastian was already awake getting himself breakfast.
"What's got you in such a happy mood, little brother," Sebastian said with a smile. I hadn't even realised I had been smiling.
"Nothing..." I got myself some cereal and tea.
"Do you normally sleep with no shirt on in winter?"
"It's nice and warm in the house," I argued. It was warm in the house, I wasn't cold now and all I had were pants.
"Hmm let me guess there is one less in the box." I ignored him and walked to the table and sat down. Sebastian gasped then sat down next to me. "Was that your first time?"
"No...not really."
"First time in the butt?"
"Sebastian!" I snapped.
"What?" He laughed, "well I'm jealous my little brother lost his virginity at 17. Was it a Christmas present?"
"Will you stop." I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Well if you aren't going to use them, give them to me," he said with a big grin.
"Seb stop talking, catching you doing when I was 14 was enough."
"Oh yeah I forgot about that." Unfortunately for my eyes, when I was 14 I came home from school expecting to play video games with my big brother. He didn't have his door shut and I walked straight in. Mum came up soon after.
"Well now look how the tables have turned I got to listen."
"Oh god," I put my head in my hands.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. These walls are relatively sound proof. But that does mean you did it," he winked at me. I chuckled and shook my head and looked up at him.
"Ok fine if it means you will stop harassing me. Yes I had sex with Alex. No, there are two less." Sebastian gasped quite fakely.
"Did you give and receive?" He grinned.
"Yes." Sebastian laughed and patted my shoulder.
"Well I'm happy for you then."
"Now can you stop talking about my sex life?"
"Ok, ok," he chuckled. We sat and ate in silence after that. It felt odd just sitting besides my brother having breakfast. I always had since I was a baby, but now it seemed different. I didn't know if it was because now we were both adults, well he was an adult I only finished school. Or it as the fact that we just openly talked about the fact that we had boyfriends.

Alex's POV:
I woke up and Ross wasn't with me, I panicked slightly but then remembered he always gets up earlier than I do. I put some pants on and walked down into the kitchen where Sebastian was.
"Morning," I said.
"Do you love him?" Sebastian asked.
"What?"
"Do you love Ross?"
"Of course I do. Why are you asking me now, isn't that something you do when we first meet?"
"I know what you took from him last night."
"What? I didn't take anything from him."
"You took his virginity Alexander," Sebastian said using my full name I hated it when people did that. I hadn't even really considered that it was Ross's first time actually.
"I..."
"Of course you didn't realise. Who's idea was it?" He was really being a protective big brother.
"Sebastian, Ross is 17 he can make decisions for himself you don't have to be protecting him. I didn't hurt him and it was his idea. I didn't push him or anything, he wanted it."
"Did you?"
"Yes."
"I know what you were like Alexander."
"Then you know I'm nothing like that anymore. I changed and I did it for him. I stopped smoking, I swore to not drink until I was legal age and most of all I stopped taking drugs. And I did it to make Ross happy."
"Alex, I swear to god if you ever hurt my little brother I will personally beat your ass."
"I know you will." Sebastian smiled at me sweetly then left. I turned and saw Ross behind me, that's probably why he smiled.
"What was that all about?" Ross asked.
"Oh nothing he just gave me a big brother talk," I said half lying.
"Ah just ignore him, you aren't the same person he knew when he left."
"Ross I just didn't realise that you were a virgin before last night." He came up and put his arms around my neck.
"Don't feel guilty. I knew and I wanted it. I trust you and I feel safe with you." He kissed me lightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in and hugged him tightly.
"I promise you I will never hurt you," I said.
"I know."