Chapter 28 - Burning desires

She was sleeping peacefully in naira's room on her bed.

Dharmesh and Naira..asked her to stay at their place because naira have a day off tomorrow..and they all wanted to spend one more day with her.

It was 2AM when they left towards their room but naira slept with reyaansh  in his room because dharmesh asked kriya to stay in naira's room.

Someone..came in her room and looked at her angelic face..shining under the moon light.

He caressed her cheek and tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

She felt irritation and moved on the other side of bed. He smirked and lay down next to her. She felt something and opened her eyes when she felt that someone has lifted her top. she jumped on her place when she felt someone was caressing her skin.

 she jumped on her place when she felt someone was caressing her skin

"Shh..its me
Reyaansh"
He said more like whispering but much hear able to her before she could shout in fear. She looked at him and get relief a bit. She hit him on his arm for scaring her.

What are you doing here?
She said(whispered)

I was missing you.
He said(whispered)

Ab dekh liya..chalo jao yaha se.
She said(whispered)

Areyy..miss karne ke alawa aur kuch bhi karne aya.
He said with a smirk on his face(whispered).

She looked at him with no expressions.

He was about to kiss her but she kept her hand on his chest to stop him.

Reyaansh..koi ajayega..tum jao abhi yaha se.
She said (whispered)

He sighed
Why do you always like to spoil my mood?
He said with fake anger and she hit him in his arm.

Such a drama queen.
She said while laughing.

Okay..bhai is in his deep slumber...naira is also sleeping and i locked her from outside too and
mom-dad are in USA and you know about them's never ending meeting and i here i am with you.
He sighed while finishing his story..and looked at him and saw that she has closed her eyes and pretending to be slept and was trying to not get caught. He smirked and came over her and kissed at her upper lips. she smiled while getting caught and looked at him.