Chapter 11 - Point of view*part 3

Rey's P.O.V

I was so excited to meet her..but then everything gets ruined. It was our day..her and my day but now i am here in hospital..sitting outside of my uncle's ward.
Great Day..isn't it?
And another great thing happened when i realised that i left my phone at shop.
I was so damnn excited and i can't even explain that in words. She must be sad..very very very sad and Not to forget mad on me too..i still don't know how i am gonna talk to her..how i am gonna apologise to her..but its not completely my fault
But she must be thinking that again i lied and betrayed her but thats not true.

Every thing happened all of a sudden and i didn't knew how to react.
My uncle whose shop i work at..is a heart patient and he again gets an heart attack in noon just before i was about to leave to meet her.

I did called my cousin and aunt
(his kids and wife) and told them about uncle's condition..his kids are in university which is quite far away from their hospital and home so they said the can't come today..and about my aunt..Her leg was fractured so she also said she can't come and ask me to go hospital with him..and in anger i threw my phone in drawer near my chair (at shop). Anyways he is fine now and i still can't leave from here..not before the doctor tells me about his final conditions but i am not fine..i really wanna talk to her and apologise her..i know she must be thinking that i was again lieing  to her just like that night i did..when i proposed her but trust me i was not serious...don't know about her..maybe she was also not...her texts were looking like she was not serious too..she was looking so damm pretty in her cousion's marriage that i couldn't take my eyes off from her. so i just thought to talk to her...she is the only person i can talk about anything anytime from our school days...and yeah she never took my flirting seriously..she do know that how and who i am.
anyways ignore that for now.

Its all started from the days of her sister's wedding parties. She was looking marvelous in all of her sister's wedding parties.

I did complemented her on Snapchat when i saw her pictures in pink gown..she was looking very pretty..and in one of her cousion's wedding party..she was wearing a black dress which had a cut from her one leg. I really felt like ripping the rest of the dress and take her on the bed..dont know what i would do if she was actually infront of me.

I saw my pants which were getting wet again just like before even now when i am just thinking about her..my desires were started burning more for her from that day only and after that when i saw her posts of instagram..in which she was wearing a crop top with shorts... half of her butt was still visible and i literally felt like grabbing them and massaging them with my hands only.

I couldn't resist myself from talking to her...and don't know what came in my mind that i proposed her to be my Girlfriend when i actually didn't mean a single word from our chat..and after that i couldn't sleep whole night and in early morning i closed that chapter by telling the truth that i was not serious about anything..Yes i didn't thought that what will she think or feel but i also don't want to date her just to fulfill my desires..Yes i am not that bad and i do care for her but not more then i do for myself.

I saw her instagram stories before i texted her to be my beneficial friend..it was about a movie called friend with benefit and i watched it too and it was an amazing movie filled with lots of stuff of my kind and then only i asked her about it..and She said YES...i couldn't believe that she agreed..i never get time to think about that how come she agreed easily...well not so easily..i literally behaved well mannered and cute to make her say YES..since i failed in cases of 2 girls now i don't know what girls do and think and what they actually mean.
Maybe, she also have some desires to ful fill after all she is also a human being like me or Rest i can say that only she knows why she said Yes so easily.

Anways, its good for us..specially for me.

And this time i was serious but i cant do anything at the moment..i am impatiently waiting for the doctor to come..neither i have my phone to talk to her and tell her about everything nor i know what her number is. I so wish i knew what her number is so that i could call her and tell her about the whole scene happened today with me.

I CAME OUT OF MY THOUGHTS WHEN DOCTOR CAME TO ME AND ASKED ME TO MEET HIM IN HIS CABIN/OFFICE.