Chapter 7 - making her feel comfortable

Babe..wanna meet?

lol..why so?

Kriya..i am serious.

Ahh okay..sorry

(she bite her lips not knowing what to say next)

So, wanna meet?

What's so hurry?

As you're my soon to be friend with alot of benefit.

Thats why we gonna meet on my birthday x.

(She badly wants to him but she feels its too soon...she herself doesn't know what she want..she was dying to meet him from last 2Years and waiting for him to text her for hang out and now when he asking she is making excuses..she thought again that things were different earlier..it was easier to even sit with him and have a chat for hours in school..but now things are different..and gonna be change alot after her birthday..she just covered her face with her palms and ask god to help her out with her feelings)

Don't you wanna get comfortable before we start? or you just wanna have s*x and leave..? Babe..you are my friend first and anything else later..you need to open up with me..just like i am trying to be..its fine to let your thoughts , your opinion out..If we are gonna have s*x then that doesn't mean we are not gonna be friends anyone..If you're feeling awkward then you should say that to me or anyone who is around you..Nothing gonna be happen if you're just gonna hide your emotions.

She smiled looking at his sweetest text for her..she was feeling happy to know he care about her..about her emotions..about what she feels..but she is still scared to say anything to anyone or to open up. Its not like she has got cheated by anyone its just that she herself doesn't feel good to share her secrets , her feelings with anyone other then her best friend dinglu :)

Its nothing like that reyaansh..okay we will meet whenever you want.
Happy?

Not Really
I am not forcing you to meet me..i just tell you the truth about you only..anyways, everything is up to you. :)

Reyaansh..i know you didn't force me..i agreed to meet you because i wanted too :) Seriously nothing else..and about opening up myself to you or anyone then i will try :)
Thank x

Which place and What time?

Any place near to your work and Suits your working hours.

Ummm..Westfield?

Lol..thats 1hour far away from where we both stay.

Nahh..its a small one just a street away from my work area.

Really?..never knew that..i hardly visit there..thats why.

lol..tomorrow?

Yes :)

What time?

Anything which suits your working hours.

In my Break time of 45mins?

As you say x

5pm..be there!
i will see at the bus station..its near to my work shop by the way..we will go Westfield from there only :)

I am excited and nervous too :)

More then that i felt nice to see you open up with your emotions too me :)

When did i say anything which comes in the list if emotions?

'I am excited and nervous too'
You just said.

Oops.

Its a good thing baby girl..
Don't Hide yourself :)

Its 2am :)
Can we sleep?

I am waiting for that day only X

Shuttupp🙈😅

Hahahaha

Good night X

Sorry btw.

For what?

For not picking you up from your place.

Thats completely fine..don't worry and don't be sorry too.

Okay baby girl x

Good night x

Have some wild dreams of 'US'

🙈 bbie

Bye x.