Chapter 16 - Junior singhania

Her P.O.V

He got a call from his mom and she asked him to come home as soon as possible because she was going out and Reyaansh's sister Naira doesn't wanna go with her mum so his mom can't leave her home alone and she asked him to come back.

I actually became sad when he said he had to go...he was sad too and i did asked him the reason behind his sadness and he said 'Its been ages that i haven't met any of my school friend and meeting you was actually a pleasure for me...Its actually felt like we are back in our old times only few people are missed and hopefully everything will be solved soon'

He said with tears in his eyes and there i was already wiping my tears. I hugged him and he hugged me back..i am not sure if he was shocked with my that step or not but i myself was shocked..i was just not able to see him crying and hugs actually helps everyone specially when someone is sad.

P.O.V ends

~

My sister wants to talk to you on Skype.

Or you should say she wants to see me.

Well..she missed you. You were her favourite senior in school and you know that.

And she was my favourite junior too.

Liar.

What?

I didn't said that..my sister did.

Oh.

She said Ruhi's brother was your favourite junior because you always use to take him to park after tuition.

Did she actually said that? 

Yeah..surprising to me too and even i am angry now.

You're also no less then a kid of 12Years.

Naira said...We are angry from you so stop changing the topic.

I am not changing the topic sweetheart..i am sorry naira.
I never knew that you also wanna go with me.

Wow..you just called me sweetheart. Thats a good one.

Thats for naira...You are a jerk btw.

Naira said..she is angry from you again because you called her brother a jerk.

Thats a lie..
I bet its your words not hers.

Lol
You know us very well.
Anyways, we are still angry.

I'll be back in a bit.