Chapter 24 - Adversaries Part 1

Hey Reyaansh
Can you get pregnant before you come home back today?

WHAT???

OH MY GOD...!!! MY PHONE IS DRUNK AGAIN. i meant to ask if you could bring pringles from grocery story.

Pringlesss!! the chipsss...Not pregnant.

omg...hhahahhaha
lol okay, i will!!

Okay thanks,
i will sex to you later
Sex*
Sext**

Flush your phone 😂

Damnn...
Godddd...
I meant Sex to you later
goddd sext*****
omfg
You know what i mean
Never mind
leave it.
Just get me and your sister pregnant.
fuckkkkk
I meant 'PRINGLES'

May god bless you girl 😂

****

She rang the door bell and naira opened the door for her. They both hugged each other and she went inside.

"Kon aya hai naira"
She heard and recognise it in a second that it is not Reyaansh's voice..She Raised her eyebrow wondering that whose voice is that.

"Ap khud hi aakar dekh lo"
Naira shouted makes sure that he heard it as he was upstairs in his room and naira and kriya were sitting in drawing room.

She heard the footsteps and someone was coming down in the drawing room. kriya turned to see him and saw that it was reyaansh's elder brother Dharmesh who have asked naira that who has come.

For a change she thought she should greet..though he is her enemy but she thought things have changed and they have grown up too.

kriya was about to greet him
(hi,hello not namaste) but stopped when she heard him.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho"
He asked coldly.

"Maine bulaya hai"
Naira said from behind.

"Cool"
He said shrugging his shoulder and sat on sofa opposite to them.

kriya noticed him and thought that how much he has changed..his beard had grown and even voice accent is change.

Dharmesh looked at her giving a tashan look to her and kriya was kriya she was no less then him..she gave him the same look. From their school days only they both never become friends..no matter how many times reyaansh and ruhi plead in front of them to become friends but no...they were too stubborn..to become one.

Though she thought he might have changed and will talk nicely to her but no..he proved her wrong. He is still the same egoistic and arrogent and both of them still remember that incident which had happened between them.

3 Years Ago in school.

She was coming from the library and was engrossed in her Literature book. She was going towards canteen and
*Thadddd*
She falls on floor as it was covered with water.

She stands up with the help of walls and looked at her school uniform which was fully drenched with water too.

-hahahhahahahhahahahah-

She heard some people were laughing at her and she turned around to see the faces. It was her senior who played such prank with her and dharmesh was the one who planned it for her.

Everyone use to call him
"A Prankster" .

In her school days..She was not like those girls who will stay silent and do nothing..when such incidents happen with girls. She always makes sure that she will make them pay back for whatever they did.