Reunion

Ship: Ferriswheelshipping
Type: Quick Drabble
Start time: 12:45 am, 29th Nov 2017
End time: 1:13 am, 29th Nov 2017
Word count: 441
Word count with OOC: 484
Game- Pokemon B/W
Characters- N Harmonia, Touko/Hilda/White, Rosa/Mei, Touko's mother
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
It had been two years.

Two years since he left, two years since that battle.

He had returned to Unova, the region where he first met her, the region where they had their first battle, first ride on the ferris wheel, first time encountering a trainer that strong, that defeated him, that loved all pokemon, that cared for her pokemon, that cared for him.

He was now in search of her, after telling Rosa that he searched for that trainer to tell that trainer a thank you, and his feelings. It was already after Rosa had defeated him, the star also being the Pokemon league champion.

Alot of events had happened, yet, there was no trace of that trainer. No one knew much, he is now in Nuvema town knocking on people's house and going in asking if they knew where that trainer had went.

He then entered this one house, startled by the woman's voice.

"Welcome home, dear. Did you find that friend you were looking for? Wasn't his name something like N?" She then turned around, and shocked she gasped a bit.

"Huh..? Excuse me! How embarrasing! Mistaking a visitor for my own child!" The woman apologized and N shook his head.

"No.. it's okay," The green haired male paused for a bit. "In fact, I.. I am N." At that the woman gasped again, not really expecting that at all to be completly honest.

"So, you were the one my child has been looking for ever since two years ago..huh?" She let out a sad sigh, though the woman visibly tried to hide her sorrow. "It has been so long since that stubborn child has come back, or even called me." The woman mumbled.

"You.. don't know where she is? Then I shall apologize for the sudden intrusion, I shall now take my leave."

"Wait! Have a tea before you go, it has been so long since I last have had some company."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week or so had passed, N was glancing up towards the ferris wheel with a small smile filled with sorrow and closed his eyes. And before he could react, the green haired male was pulled into a cart by someone and before he could struggle the door was already closed and the cart had began rising.

He blinked opening his eyes only to see, her, looking out the window. His eyes widened and after a few seconds he opened his mouth to say.

"Sorry, and thank.. you" He received a chuckle in response.

"Is that all you're going to say, after all these years. N?"

"No- I have alot to ask you,

Touko"