question 28//do you hate me now

Start from the beginning

Jungkook kept walking to the center where Taehyung was in a cool manner and suddenly turned to jab the man that was a second away from attacking. The man spluttered and Jungkook took the chance to steal the man's weapon which was a cheap looking gun and pointed it at his forehead. Jungkook sighed in boredom. This wasn't even slightly exhilarating. The man seemed to be a rookie in the field.

"One wrong move and the bullets aren't going to be the only things that puncture you," Jungkook said calmly, somewhat enjoying the terror in the man's eyes. Jungkook gave a cold smile. "So big guy, what idea made you lose all your brain cells and decide to stupidly kidnap Taehyung over here? If you hadn't initiated this kind of trouble, you wouldn't have been in this mess right now." The man's whole body was visibly shaking as he struggled to get the words out of his mouth.

"I heard y-you cut off connections with him! I got orders to k-kidnap him for money that's all! So just l-let me go, p-please!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck did you just say? Who ordered you?" The man averted his gaze and Jungkook's suppressed anger was a second away from exploding. Jungkook took a deep breath and smiled psychotically. His controlled mental state was long gone.

"You averted your eyes just now right? You don't want to look at me? Fine, then let me help you so that you don't look at anything." Jungkook dragged the man by the collar with a new kind of strength, making the man unable to move. Jungkook threw the man on the ground, making him groan as he stepped on the man's stomach. The man couldn't escape and still averted his eyes, too terrified to look at him.

Jungkook grabbed the pitchfork, spinning it in the air as he laughed crazily. "Don't worry, I'm helping you." With that, Jungkook stabbed the pitchfork into the man's eyes, continuing to laugh as he twisted the pitchfork. The man screamed and resisted even more but he couldn't escape from him.

Jungkook ripped out the bloodied pitchfork, causing blood to squirt everywhere. Jungkook licked his lips. "And also, you didn't want to answer my question right? Why is that? Did you want to save your breath because you don't want to listen to me? That's plausible. Then let me help you."

Jungkook grinned widely as he lifted up the man who was still screaming and trying to resist but it was no use. Jungkook stabbed the man's lungs with the pitchfork, laughing at the sight in front of him. The man gasped and couldn't even get the screams out of his mouth.

"A-air, a-a-ah—" The man was turning blue, the blood from his eyes still trickling down. Jungkook continued laughing. "Gaping just like a fish. How stupid you look right now." Jungkook pushed the pitchfork even more, so that the man was fully impaled and Jungkook threw the now lifeless body to the side. Jungkook took deep breaths. He was regaining his senses. Taehyung.

Jungkook quickly turned around and saw Taehyung with tears running down his face, the tape on his mouth making him unable to speak. Jungkook quickly untied Taehyung and slowly took the tape off and felt his heart sink at the tears. Taehyung stood up and wiped his tears. "I missed you," Taehyung said in a shaky breath.

"Why are you still getting into trouble? I avoided you so much. Do you hate me now?" Jungkook said weakly, wiping the blood trickling down Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung snapped and wordlessly punched Jungkook's cheek, hard, making him fall on his knees, with no strength to stand. Taehyung slowly bent down until he was eye level with Jungkook, and stared deep into his troubled eyes. Taehyung felt frustration well up deep inside of him as he exploded.

"With or without you, I've been getting into trouble ever since I was a child. Even encountering you was probably the biggest trouble of my life, but you know what?!"

Taehyung gripped him by the collar, his hand shaking in anger but his eyes sad. "You being by my side just makes it all better. Hate? I do hate you. Because even after all that I'm still in love with you." Jungkook's tears wouldn't stop after realizing the truth in Taehyung's words. "I-I'm so fucking s-sorry, fuck, why am I always causing you trouble." Jungkook looked down. "I just keep fucking up," Jungkook said weakly.

Taehyung smiled despite the tears running down his own face. "R-Remember what I said before? Even if you want to, I'll never let you run away from me. Even if it means I have to kill you." Jungkook chuckled. "Good, because I'm never letting you go again."

"Like hell you are. If you do, I'm going to whoop your ass." Jungkook and Taehyung whipped their heads to see Jimin leaning by the door with Yoongi behind him. Jungkook gaped at Jimin. "H-How did you find us here?" Jimin gave him a small, mischievous smile. "You're not the only one with a tracker," Jimin said slyly, as he pulled out his phone with a similar blinking dot indicating the whereabouts of Taehyung.

Taehyung gaped and slowly blushed a furious red. "You asshole, you fucking installed a tracker on me?!" Taehyung began playfully smacking Jungkook as he laughed unapologetically. Jungkook raised up his hands in surrender. "But hey, it wasn't just me."

Taehyung turned, and narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "Friends my ass, you're my goddamn stalker that's what you are." Jimin's high pitched laugh echoed in the building. "Jokes aside, let's go back home, I'm starving and that corpse smells fucking nasty." Jimin headed towards the car with the silent Yoongi following closely and Jungkook turned back to Taehyung and gave him a loving look.

  "I missed this. I missed us." Taehyung stood up and reached out his hand. "If this ever happens again, you're the one that's going to be impaled on a pitchfork." Jungkook laughed as he grabbed Taehyung's hand to lift himself up. "My kinky boyfriend is back." Taehyung grinned. "I never left to begin with."

Through the hidden camera in the building, there was someone watching the whole scenario play out. "Just wait, Jeon Jungkook, soon I will ruin you."