"So I'm getting the hot teacher now?"

His expression turned unreadable.

"Grace."

He again motioned for her to start and she did. As quickly as she could, she tried to attack him, but in one swift movement, he grabbed her wrists and turned her around, her back pressing into his chest, his lips hovering over his neck. His breath was tickling her neck and her breath quickened.

"Your face is giving your actions away."

Elijah gently pushed her away from him so she could begin again. Control over her emotions was something she was usually good in, so it wasn't hard for her to suppress her own anger of her failure and keep her face blank.

She again tried the strategy to get behind him, but he was so much quicker than Jeremy. Grace had to surprise him by disappearing into the woods before she could jump on his back. Her legs wrapped around his waist, but before she could sink her teeth into his soft skin, she had grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her over. Within the blink of a second, she was buried under his broad figure, her hands pinned over her head, her chest pressed into his.

The tension between them was physical and even tough his face was controlled, it was obvious that this has become something entirely else than training.

"I'm stronger, Grace. Those tricks won't work."

His lips were inches away from hers and Grace literally felt his patience melt. Suddenly, her back was against a tree and Elijah leaned down and kissed her neck passionately. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. It was unbelievingly hot when he was like this, but she knew that she had to wait for one more second.

Her hands wandered to his chest as if she wanted to open his shirt, but instead she suddenly pushed with all the force she had and she actually succeeded in making him fall to the ground. Now she was sitting on him and fixing his wrists over his head. They both chuckled.

"I think I like fighting with you..."

She whispered before capturing his mouth. Her hands let go of his wrists and wandered down to his shoulders, where she clawed her fingers into his shirt. But unfortunately they knew that they weren't alone and that Jeremy and Damon could come around the corner every second. There wasn't even enough time to disappear into the woods to release all this built up tension.

Elijah gently lifted her up and placed her on her feet again before stealing one last peck off her lips.

"Later."

He smiled and leaned his forehead onto hers.

...

Surprisingly it was Nik that brought them an evening all for themselves. He turned a whole bar full of drunk people into vampires for Jeremy to kill. It was such a Nik-thing to do that it didn't even surprise Grace. When it came to patience, one would never expect Elijah and Nik to be brothers. For the hybrid it was all going on to slow.

Grace had stopped caring about it. She wanted to slap Nik for his rude ways, but he wouldn't listen to her anyways, so she simply saved herself the trouble of fighting with him. 

The young vampire sat on the cozy bed of the master bedroom, her laptop on her lap. She started some research on this Silas person. Rebekah earlier texted her what she found out from Professor Shane. What she found wasn't quite cheering. 'Hell on earth' was something she would love to quit.

Elijah came in shortly after with two glasses of wine in his hands. He placed them on the small bedside table and sat behind Grace, his hands starting to gently work on the tensed muscles in her shoulders. Grace closed her eyes and bit her lip. Could he be even more perfect.