37: Awkward Prank

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh!" she cried pointing at it. "It looks like it's your time of the month! That means..." she trailed putting a hand onto her butt as everyone burst out laughing.

"YOU GUYS!" Saffron growled looking at the four boys as they came out from underneath Mrs Hill's desk and were laughing like mad.

"Miss!" I cried. "Those idiots put fake blood on our seats! Dicks!" I exclaimed. Oh snap. I put a hand over my mouth.

If this was a cartoon, she'd have steam blowing out of her ears, that's how angry she looked. "OUT! The eight of you!" she screamed pointing to the door. Well her happiness most definitely didn't last.

I have never been so scared and angry in my life! Especially considering my blue jeans were in risk. Thankfully I had my sweatpants for gym so I used that.

This prank was in the history of world's most awkward pranks!

But do you know what? If a prank war is what they want, then a prank war is what they'll get.

* . * . *

"I. Give. Up!" I cried banging my head on the desk. "Five to five, surely that's enough!"

It was a tie and I'd had enough.

The worst prank we'd pulled on them was probably sticking pictures of their admirers and exes, then telling the girls about it. It sure took them a long time to pry them off.

However, the worst prank they pulled on us must have been when they put a snake in each of our lockers from the Biology lab.

I'm scarred for life.

"Yes Claire. We most definitely agree," Kyle smiled innocently. "Which is why we brought a peace offering," he said putting a packet of Oreos on the desk.

Oh my god. I hate Oreos. They just look so burnt, and I just hate creamy filled things! (I'm aware that sounded very wrong...)

Saffron also smiled, though you could totally see that it was a fake one. "We agree, so we brought cookies, freshly made hot cookies," she smiled pushing the tray forward.

"Peace offerings?" I asked frowning a little. "Why wasn't I informed? I could've cooked up some cakes!"

Kyle rolled his eyes while the others sniggered. "I thought from last time you'd remember it's baked! Maybe that's the reason why," he stated in an obvious tone making the others laugh and me just glare.

"Anyway!" Cassandra pipped picking up a cookie. "Have some," she pointed out handing me, Saffron and Nicole one.

So I ate it, it was delicious, it's just that Kyle's one beat it.

"Sure after we have our delish Oreo," Fox smirked biting into one, but I cringed.

After having a weird stare down with Kyle as he ate his Oreo and I ate my chocolate chip cookie, he began to wag his brows and smirk. Idiot. Cute, stupid, idiot.

"Wait..." Clarke drawled. "A peace offering is when you guys eat our stuff..." he said handing us an Oreo. He smirked when he gave it to me, so I slapped his face and took it. "Ouch!" he glared rubbing his cheek.

So I closed my eyes and pinched my nose and began to chew. Wait there...isn't the cream meant to be harder?

"Toothpaste?!" I cried spitting the biscuit out.

The other girls were cursing at the guys too as they were laughing and then took a bite of their cookie. "Chilli?!" they screamed wide eyed red faced.