Quality time...

Her pain is his pain, his pain is her pain. If this is not love..then don't know what it is....

Aryan was in a dilemma, about Mehak and kabir

Aryan was in a dilemma, about Mehak and kabir. He can't believe that Mehak ran away...finally he decides to meet Mehak alone and have a convo with her.

At nightingale house

Mehak and abhi were having some drinks. Rawka was preparing some cuisine. In the mean time, abhi asked Mehak whether she is happy with Arush or not...

Mehak- i don't know...i love him but i still feel incomplete...

Abhi- spend some quality time alone with him..you will feel better...

Rawka enters...

Rawka- you twoooo!! Am i dead or what, having fun alone...

Abhi- nooo!! We just started unni...

Rawka- just die...

Mehak- abhi...i think you are right...but you know nowadays he u preparing for a concert..and he comes late with Kang...

Rawka- ah~ do one thing tomorrow is sunday you two go for a couple date....

Mehak- I try.....

Well yes! Arush and Kang were preparing for a concert...with 7 romeo...인피니트
Mehak was feeling incomplete...he wants some quality time with Arush. She went upstairs, she can hear some foot steps. She was scared then she turns around..she was going to fall Arush holds her..

she was going to fall Arush holds her

Arush- woah...babygirl..stand still...

Mehak- Arush....thanks

Arush- why are you alone here...

Mehak- umm...i...ii...

He cuts her off...

Arush- i know you are tired of me and want to spend time with me...fine tomorrow we will go to beach! Done baby..!