I got scared!!

Abhipsha was annoyed as kang was paying no attention to her. At Last she was fed up! And asked fur that she wants to go back. Fur didn't agreed as it was evening time and there are few places to left to visit. She got more angry and left the place by herself, fur didn't noticed that as he was busy instructing...then kang was done by the last kimchi...

Kang- hey! Fur were is abhi? I didn't saw her ....😮😮😮

Fur- wait...what...so she went away alone!!!!!😨😨😨😨

Kang- what did you said alone!!! Ate you mad! She doesn't knows the street well....omg i am worried fur...if something happens to her....😢😢😢😢i will not forgive myself!!

Fur- clam down!! See don't take tension!! You go and search for  her...might not have gone far....😕😕😕

Kang- ya....i am going...take care of them!!

Kang was worried about abhi... He was nearly in a crying state his eyes has become watery..😢😢....on the other side abhi..was lost in the town...she was confused from which route she came...she was alone..she tried to call fur but.. It was unreachable....she entered a cake shop...and was worried how to inform others...she started crying her heart out...😭😭😭😭....

Abhi- why i left them!! Such a fool i am!! Kang...where are you....i am alone here...take me....😢😢😢😢....

Kang was worried about her well being...as he was running...he fell on a stone..he was bleeding..he can't walk properly..still he was trying to find..her..he decided to call her...

The phone was ringing....she was not picking up!!!...he got more tensed...😧😧😧😧
.....then he tried again...this time she picks up the call...she was crying like a kid...he got scared...and asked her clam down...

Kang- sweet heart...clam down...see i am coming..where are you!! Listen..listen...stop crying...

Abhi- kang...i am sorry i left you..😢😢😢....i should have understood you...

Kang- no abhi!! I am wrong i should have payed attention on you..now tell me where are you...😧😧😧😧

Abhi- i ammm...i ammm...i..nn...
Mr. Holmes Bakehouse.....please come fast...

Kang reached there in no time...he found her sitting helpless in one corner...she was sniffing and sobbing..her face has become red.....he was gaping...at her and felf a somewhat relief...

Kang- abhiiii!!  I am here!!

She ran towards him...and hugged him....she was crying her heart out!! Kang was holding her he too cried...

Kang- never cry alone...cry whenever i am with you ok!!

Abhi- i thought...you will never come....

Kang- how can i...i am not a beast...
Sorry abhi...i love you..

Abhi- nado....😳😳😳😳😳...

Kang- then let's have some ice- cream....

Abhi- sure!! But...wait...why are yoi bleeding...kang!! What...the heck!! Show me...

Kang- ah...minor one...

Abhi- takes out her handkerchief..and ties the wound...
I know..you were running fast...and you fell down....😟😟😟...i am sorry

Kang- ah...forget about that..let's have the ice- cream...but before this...

Kang...was happy to have her ..he closed her eyes with one...hand....and pulled her closer..and kissed her...it was a lip kiss....😚😚....she was feeling better now...

Kang- let's go now..

They ordered the black current...and 🍨...returned back to the hotel...

Hey guys!! This part was for my abhi!! NamNihyun...

Do vote and comment...with love from kuntala saha💕💞...