You should have told me!!!

Every one was busy arranging about the party...sayon tells Abhipsha about Aryan...she went furious as she can't forger her insult! Abhipsha was trying to help Aryan to get over the situation...but they ended with a argue...  

Abhi- what!!! Why he is even coming!!

Sayon- abhi! Why are you so angry!

Abhi- see sayon i can't tell you...do your work!!

Sayon- did you have a argue with him??

Abhi- yes! About mehak! You know why he shifted there! Cause he wanted to stay away from Mehak!!
That guy! Ah~ if he loves mehak he should confess that....instead of confessing he ran away from the situation..just because he doesn't wants to move!!!! I hate himmmmmmm

Sayon- chill!!!! Let him come i will tell him to say sorry to you

Abhi- leave....yar...let's prepare for the party!!

In the garden...

(pov rawkanur)
Let me put these lights over here, it will look great!! Oooo...noor..you are great in every work!! ....hmmm...and these one here....areee...mehak..why are you sitting over here..get up yar..i have to decorate this bench too...what happened!!!😨😨😨 why are you crying??? Ah~ tell me fast!! You jerk!

Mehak- rawka! Abhi should have told me...😢😢😢

Rawka- about what?? Are you okay??

Mehak- she didn't tell me about aryan??

Rawka- hey!! Will you clearly tell me!!

Mehak- Aryan's loves me....and due to this reason he shifted to kolkata, just to stay away from me!! How could he! I miss him soooo much...why he didn't tell me earlier!!
Why abhipsha didn't tell me, when she knows everything...even sayon was also included!! How could she...😢😢😢😢

Rawka- there must be some reason...she never hides anything for us! See....our bonding is so strong..no one can come between us...see don't cry...i will ask her wait let me call her here!!

Hey!! Abhi!! Come here...

Abhi was there she came running as she saw mehak crying!

Abhi- wae!!! Mehak what happen..

Rawka- abhi why did u hide that Aryan loves Mehak...

Abhipsha was silent..she didn't  utter a word...

Abhi- mehak i am sorry that i didn't tell you about Aryan he was depressed as you have started relation with Arush...he was drinking and was out of control...even sayon was worried about his health...i am sorry. But then kang, I and sayon suggested him to move on! But...see..we didn't want that he should leave us...i don't even know later i came to know from Armaan that..he asked for his transfer. Last day he argued with me very badly....and i was kinda...obsessed with him...so i didn't tell you about his truth...try to understand me!!

Mehak hugged abhi...they both started to cry....

Rawka- you both!! One jerk of korea and one brat!! 😀😀😀😀

They went back to the villa..and started preparing the dinner...suddenly...

Aryan- mehakkkkk.....😊😊😊